Season Tickets 2017/18

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were many who supported Hitler.

Blind faith isn't a defense of the club.

Im one of those daft people who believe the club can not improve until we start putting bums on seats again, staying away justly or unjustly only damages the club IMHO

Not surprised they want the money now. By next season it will be around the 10 game mark for the season after at this rate. The problem comes when you're already one season in advance, were to then? I just want new owners now, if only for some optimism. Really unsure if I want to buy one at the minute. Head and heart moment here for sure.

Not surprised they want the money now. By next season it will be around the 10 game mark for the season after at this rate. The problem comes when you're already one season in advance, were to then? I just want new owners now, if only for some optimism. Really unsure if I want to buy one at the minute. Head and heart moment here for sure.

I still stand by wanting some signings. Even if only Clarke.

This has been announced two weeks later than last years deal was. Progress :grin:

Those prices are regardless of division.... if we lose the next 2, that will affect sales.

Basically they want the money now before tax year end. That bodes well.

Edited by pukka

Those prices are regardless of division.... if we lose the next 2, that will affect sales.

Basically they want the money now before tax year end. That bodes well.

Tax year end doesn't affect when tax becomes payable. There may be financial reasons for wanting the money early, but tax year end isn't part of that.