Season Tickets 2017/18

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know most will buy before it gets to the £420 stage, but why break through the £400 barrier at all? After the dross we've had to endure this season again, plus not knowing what league we will be in, then that looks as attractive as our pitch!

They want to tempt people into buying now that's way the alternative prices are so unattractive, I want to know we have a manager and a full squad assembled before I commit my money so I suppose that will count me out and I will be paying on the day when I want to go.

I cannot believe that some people are even considering buying before we know what division we are likely to be in.

The club know that they have some really gullible customers

Or just people who will support the club whether we're in league 1 or 2 or conference north. I couldn't give a :censored: I'd still go.

Everyone wants us to be successful. Some of us love going to watch even though we aren't because oldham is our club.

Or just people who will support the club whether we're in league 1 or 2 or conference north. I couldn't give a :censored: I'd still go.

Everyone wants us to be successful. Some of us love going to watch even though we aren't because oldham is our club.

That would've been a great post but for the "I couldn't give a :censored:" bit...I'll always still go but I also give a :censored:. Which is where the angst (and differing viewpoints) on our "leaders" :censored: decisions stems from.

Bad month for me and don't just have £300 to spend in the next 17 days, Usually buy it up front, but may have to do the finance thing? Where's details of that? Oh wait there isn't any....

Please note, the club will once again be offering supporters the chance to spread the cost of their season ticket over four or 10 months with Zebra Finance, from as little as £15.
To order your Season Ticket, either ring 0161 785 5150 and order via the phone or visit the SportsDirect.com Park ticket office.

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/201718-season-tickets-this-is-how-it-feels-3623201.aspx#hT8UC8UWUbM3PmAe.99

I think it's the ring or visit the club bit that you want....

I cannot believe that some people are even considering buying before we know what division we are likely to be in.

A fan is a fan regardless of the league so I'd be going regardless of what league we're in.

Please note, the club will once again be offering supporters the chance to spread the cost of their season ticket over four or 10 months with Zebra Finance, from as little as £15.

To order your Season Ticket, either ring 0161 785 5150 and order via the phone or visit the SportsDirect.com Park ticket office.

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/201718-season-tickets-this-is-how-it-feels-3623201.aspx#hT8UC8UWUbM3PmAe.99

I think it's the ring or visit the club bit that you want....

Aye, fair enough

How does this finance work? Is it financed at the cheaper price? Higher price? What's the interest rate?

Done the finance a few times. It's a set fee (can't remember what the fee was last time but it wasn't a lot) on top of the ticket price split over how many months you take it for. Dead easy. Not promoted enough by the club in my opinion. On Saturday, I was telling a lad about it who didn't have a clue about it.

The way the finance was sold initially was interest free over four months but you had to pay a fee which I assume is £15 for the £300 adult tickets. Over ten months it was rather expensive with a fee and interest. Clearly if you are going to buy but don't have the cash now the finance over four months would be the way to go.

My concern, could just be a result of the depressing game we all watched on Saturday, is that this represents a rather pessimistic view of our chances of staying up and they want us to commit now. The problem they have is who, if we are relegated, will pay £420 after 30th April? Nobody!

I agree with the idea that fewer season tickets will be sold but I'm sure, given that I got it for £200 last year, they will raise more money this year.

As someone who will benefit from advancing years for the first time next season I don't understand why concessions are not reduced to 50% of the adult price in March. Surely we, the concessions, will all wait until the end of April.

Finally the announcement is silent upon the date you have to buy to retain your current seat.

That would've been a great post but for the "I couldn't give a :censored:" bit...I'll always still go but I also give a :censored:. Which is where the angst (and differing viewpoints) on our "leaders" :censored: decisions stems from.

I'll rephrase. I give a :censored: but the division we're in will never affect whether I buy a season ticket

I can't believe it makes any difference to some if we are in league 1 or 2. I'll renew whichever, thus I'll renew now to save some cash. You see... crazy I know... I'm a supporter. :censored:ing weird huh?

I can't believe it makes any difference to some if we are in league 1 or 2. I'll renew whichever, thus I'll renew now to save some cash. You see... crazy I know... I'm a supporter. :censored:ing weird huh?

Have you never realised that by personally saving some cash it gives the club that same amount less?

Never fails to amaze me this annual chest pumping, whilst the club's bean counters use next seasons money to pay this years bills.

Have you never realised that by personally saving some cash it gives the club that same amount less?

Never fails to amaze me this annual chest pumping, whilst the club's bean counters use next seasons money to pay this years bills.

Are you waiting and buying at full price then to help the club out?