This Week at Latics

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Sparkleking said:

I don't recall seeing a This Week at Latics for a while.  Have they ceased to be?

I've chosen to let people find them on the official web site or YouTube channel.  I'm freeing up what time I have left before a rather unpleasant illness knocks one off the season ticket count.

Feel free to look there and update this thread weekly with them.

6 hours ago, opinions4u said:

I've chosen to let people find them on the official web site or YouTube channel.  I'm freeing up what time I have left before a rather unpleasant illness knocks one off the season ticket count.

You keep fighting Dave. There are not many of us......give us a shout if I can help in anyway

6 hours ago, opinions4u said:

It's hard to update them if the club don't upload them- which is what happened last week.

Still got my fingers crossed for your recovery, opinions.

In the meantime here's the latest version

7 hours ago, opinions4u said:

Good luck with the fight mate. Horrible to know a fellow Tic is suffering. 3 points are a guarantee today tho and that will cheer you up at least.