Winding up petition from HM Customs

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its worrying how flirt with administration has there been any official statement made to the trust ?

Hopefully we'll get the reassurance of a Corney interview soon telling us all to shut the :censored: up because everything's reet and we'll find the money from somewhere.

Hopefully we'll get the reassurance of a Corney interview soon telling us all to shut the :censored: up because everything's reet and we'll find the money from somewhere.

*and calling selected members of the online community out for their criticism, inviting them to a ultimately fruitless (and definitely not recorded) crisis summit.

It'll get paid from the Bolton/Sheff gate receipts....no bloody wonder we surrendered the RRE is it?

Something has to change & quick....can't carry on like this eventually there will come a time when we won't have the funds.

What happened to Corney's ' If I dropped dead tomorrow' the club would be able to carry on bollocks!!!

*and calling selected members of the online community out for their criticism, inviting them to a ultimately fruitless (and definitely not recorded) crisis summit.

???

Oh there'll be a video nasty of his along soon enough to :censored: deflect again. You just know he'll be sat there hoping for 3pts today though...not just to help our relegation battle but to make everyone magically forget the :censored: he presides over.

Well that's put the cat among the pigeons, for those St holders thinking of taking up the early bird promotion.

It's not going to change my mind and I doubt it will change too many others in this respect. It's just that it's more grim news that we've heard from a third party again.

Well that's put the cat among the pigeons, for those St holders thinking of taking up the early bird promotion.

It's not going to change my mind and I doubt it will change too many others in this respect. It's just that it's more grim news that we've heard from a third party again.

The irony of selling everything with the emphasis on plus VAT when its likely that we've not been paying our taxes on time, saying that we had a scoreboard appeal that 60 weeks on has seen zero progress, theres no doubt that we are run by an absolute amateur and little will change whilst the clown is associated with the club.

Makes the swtich of ends for Sheff Utd and Bolton fully justified. We can't turn down extra money. The board made a difficult but correct decision. I'm sure we'll get through this latest winding up petition but the board need to sort the finances out so we can look more to the long term than firefighting every week just to stay in business.

Groundhog Day ... we stay up(hopefully)Shez :censored:s off another pre season with 6 players happy days ?

Oh give it a rest ffs. Your constant and relentless negativity is so boring. What a joy to be around you must be.

Am I right in saying you had the opportunity to attend the said meeting and ask the questions you felt relevant thus making it fruitful but chose not to?

Am I right in saying you had the opportunity to attend the said meeting and ask the questions you felt relevant thus making it fruitful but chose not to?

Why would it have been fruitful if anyone else went? Would have been the same outcome hence everyone's reluctance to go.

Why would it have been fruitful if anyone else went? Would have been the same outcome hence everyone's reluctance to go.

I dont understand how someone who had the opportunity attend and influence the outcome but chose not too can criticise the meeting

Archived