WImbledon Tickets

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received an email from the club.

They are available to 100 club members and Exec box holders from now.

They go on sale to other season ticket holders  on Friday and any remaining tickets will go on general sale on 18 April.

4 minutes ago, bozman said:

Received an email from the club.

They are available to 100 club members and Exec box holders from now.

They go on sale to other season ticket holders  on Friday and any remaining tickets will go on general sale on 18 April.

Is it one or two per season ticket?

9 hours ago, Latics and England said:

Would be nice if there was some way the club could make some tickets available to season ticket holders at Southend on Saturday.

I'm sure they won't go that quickly but I wouldn't like the risk of missing out as people buy on Saturday whilst a few hundred are supporting the team at an away game.

Given there is capacity now to log on online and renew a ST, I'd hope ST holders could buy online. 

1 hour ago, jsslatic said:

Given there is capacity now to log on online and renew a ST, I'd hope ST holders could buy online. 

1 hour ago, jsslatic said:

Not my experience.  But hey, I've only held one for a decade.

Rygas stand is down the side of the pitch and split between home and away fans. Just go to Wimbledon website and buy for the home side of the stand... Tickets on sale now £17. Wil be a sell out soon I recon as all seats sold out already. Be nice if we took over the whole stand!! 

1 hour ago, 4oakslatic said:

It's a terrible kick off time you  have  be super organised to get there, I think there will be enough for all those that need them.

While the kick-off time is far from convenient, it's the last game of the season, a new ground and it could potentially be the game that sends us to Division 4 for the first time in 46 years!

I'd be disappointed if there wasn't a scramble for tickets!

Edited by JoeP

Getting mine today.Coach sets off at 5am!...a bit earlier than tomorrow when it leaves at 7☺

.I still think it will go to the wire and this game will prove vital plus a good  day out to a new ground and seeing our fans in their usual fancy dress outfits.

3 minutes ago, maddog said:

Got our tickets this morning. There were 13 people in front of me, and I got standing ticket numbers 19 onwards - so I'm assuming some of the people in front of me were there for season tickets....

several people were getting them when I renewed my ST. they were limited to one per ST.