Further info on winding up petition process

17 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

? wow. Thought trust committee would have been aware of stuff like this. Doesn't look good about who is fighting for us does it when they come out with stuff like that. 

underdog doesn't have to be aware of 'stuff like this'. There are enough of the directors to keep an eye on things and fight for the club - we don't discuss the full details of this process at the meetings. 

Edited by jorvik_latic

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ I work in admin....give me a break. we'd have trust meetings all night every night if we discussed every concern.

i don't know the process, I'm a volunteer whose day job is working in a bloody office....but like I've said previously and Jorvik has confirmed above there are others trained and well qualified who do know what is coming up/the process who sit on the trust board

But if you think you have the skills to give your Trust a hand then please, come and join is at AGM date TBA in Summer.

Other than that is it not a forum? open for discussions I thought...

Edited by underdog

45 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

? wow. Thought trust committee would have been aware of stuff like this. Doesn't look good about who is fighting for us does it when they come out with stuff like that. 

They?....I didn't post on behalf of the trust I posted as an individual and I have seen your other response afterwards so thanks for the info

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, underdog said:

Hence me being a little sarcastic saying instead of £200.00 refund I have some nice equipment that promotes grass growth and a tractor to mow it....oh dear....

Sorry singe I not that heartless to put the knife in for £200.00..heheh .

Jorvik is right when we do know a business that is £400.00 from last year and its still not been paid. So if they were not latics fans, they could genuinely jump on the WUP and could still do so

Capture.JPG

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, underdog said:

Hence me being a little sarcastic saying instead of £200.00 refund I have some nice equipment that promotes grass growth and a tractor to mow it....oh dear....

Sorry singe I not that heartless to put the knife in for £200.00..heheh .

Jorvik is right when we do know a business that is £400.00 from last year and its still not been paid. So if they were not latics fans, they could genuinely jump on the WUP and could still do so

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 5:35 PM, underdog said:

Hands up it was me....seen a recent photo of it being taken away outside the ground. Didn't look broken or old though, so, could be the club are getting new gear. 

I'll confess to throwing that one in without confirming facts....

however  i can confirm that the trust are now aware of our bailiff visit and we will try to establish the reasons too.

perhaps not.

19 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Jesus, have you been to Mcfluff's radicalisation camp and been forced to sing to a flag of Corney at 6am every day.

Brilliant.  You're a comedic genius.  No really, get some gigs... you'll go far.

Thanks for your contribution.

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

I'm still waiting for the picture...  trust rep saw a picture.  Can she post it or shut up about it perhaps?

Yes I saw the photo and would love to up load it but it's not on my phone I'm afraid, don't think I have mentioned it for a few days so technically I had shut up, so thanks for the refresh.

Edited by underdog

1 minute ago, underdog said:

Yes I saw the photo and would love to up load it but it's not on my phone I'm afraid, don't think I have mentioned it for a few days so technically I had shut up, so thanks for the refresh.

can you get it please?

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

can you get it please?

I can request it and it would be a their descretion. I won't be seeing them for a good month or so. 

I did not pick up that you asked me either. So sorry about that

I'm sure another source also mentioned it too so maybe they can help with it.

tba

Edited by underdog

The bailiffs being in as recently as this makes no sense; 

If if there was a piece of kit we wanted to keep - in the context of season ticket sales / offer just having concluded - surely the money would've been available to settle any debt and keep the machine?  

As Dave Shaw said is this not just lease finished machine handed back? 

4 minutes ago, Theoutsider said:

If if there was a piece of kit we wanted to keep - in the context of season ticket sales / offer just having concluded - surely the money would've been available to settle any debt and keep the machine?  

No idea but why would anyone lease ground maintenance machinery until a month before the end of the season?

Edited by Dave_Og

9 minutes ago, Theoutsider said:

Bailiffs were in. Trust directors knew it, but for right or wrong didn't comment until it came out anyway.

As I alluded to on another thread, it would be astonishing if we weren't way behind with a  lot of payments if we can barely pay the revenue off despite taking another big loan out from the mate of a person of rather questionable character.

To put it another way, given known facts, why would you think things are OK? 

38 minutes ago, Theoutsider said:

Not saying I think things are ok. Far from it. 

But if bills can't be paid just after the bulk of money for season tickets sales are in then there is no hope?!  

This is the line of thought that some people consider to be spreading rumour, gossip and scaremongering, and which other people call seeing right in front of your eyes.

Guest davidshaw
1 hour ago, Theoutsider said:

March 2014 machine breaks - they lease another for 3-years which then finishes in April 2017? 

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

That's in the realms of fantasy

and this is the problem with people raising the issue of " ground work equipment being repossessed" (or whatever phrase was used) without knowing the facts. At the end of the primary period of a lease (say 3 years) you can take out a secondary period rental, usually for a peppercorn rental (or much reduced in any event). If the kit is working it makes sense to do that rather than upgrade. When it is beyond its useful life, you replace it. That MIGHT be what happened - but nobody seems to know - so why mention it and create negativity (i.e. repossession = can't pay the rentals on the lease) when the facts are not known?

That's all I`m saying - it's "no news" or "fake news" until we know.

Just now, davidshaw said:

and this is the problem with people raising the issue of " ground work equipment being repossessed" (or whatever phrase was used) without knowing the facts. At the end of the primary period of a lease (say 3 years) you can take out a secondary period rental, usually for a peppercorn rental (or much reduced in any event). If the kit is working it makes sense to do that rather than upgrade. When it is beyond its useful life, you replace it. That MIGHT be what happened - but nobody seems to know - so why mention it and create negativity (i.e. repossession = can't pay the rentals on the lease) when the facts are not known?

That's all I`m saying - it's "no news" or "fake news" until we know.

Of all things, I'm pretty sure th Trust directors wouldn't be kicking up a fuss if it was leased equipment returned. The fan on the board guy would surely know about that, even if historically.

Guest davidshaw
1 minute ago, blueatheart said:

Of all things, I'm pretty sure th Trust directors wouldn't be kicking up a fuss if it was leased equipment returned. The fan on the board guy would surely know about that, even if historically.

I have no idea - the lady from the Trust said relations between Trust and board were 3 out of 10 - such leases would be "minor piffle" with regard to financial outgoings so it would not even hit the radar. The other side of the coin is that it is inconceivable that we wouldn't be able to afford the monthly rental for such kit - it really wouldn't be very much.

6 minutes ago, blueatheart said:

I'm not sure exactly he trust members who commented have any idea if it was repossessed. Sounded like pure hearsay

8 minutes ago, davidshaw said:

I have no idea - the lady from the Trust said relations between Trust and board were 3 out of 10 - such leases would be "minor piffle" with regard to financial outgoings so it would not even hit the radar. The other side of the coin is that it is inconceivable that we wouldn't be able to afford the monthly rental for such kit - it really wouldn't be very much.

We're the subject of a winding up petition and a court hearing in less than four weeks. Not very much could easily be far too much.