Bristol Rovers

12 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Is everyone still on board for this one ? Are numbers gonna be significantly lower after yesterday's victory? I'm still in and looking forward to it. 

Think we will take around 500 to their crap ground.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Bit of advice needed from any local to the area...

Eyeing this one up but will be bringing the missus and baby along. Bit of shopping together in the centre then leave them to carry on while I duck away to the footie. Any info on where's best to park in town for shopping area, and the best way of getting from there to the ground and back on public transport would be great. Much obliged. 

I've not lived there for many years (Downender's your man - maybe message him) but I think you want to park in Cabot Circus and then get the 75 bus up Gloucester Road.....

Local taxi's used to be pisstakingly expensive but an Uber might be ok....

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Is everyone still on board for this one ? Are numbers gonna be significantly lower after yesterday's victory? I'm still in and looking forward to it. 

I would hope numbers would be higher......secure our survival and all that

2 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I've not lived there for many years (Downender's your man - maybe message him) but I think you want to park in Cabot Circus and then get the 75 bus up Gloucester Road.....

Local taxi's used to be pisstakingly expensive but an Uber might be ok....

Cheers, will send a message. 

On 15 April 2017 at 11:42 PM, NewBlue said:

What makes me doubt the whole lazy thing is that he came here with a reputation of being a proper hard-worker at Sheffield United. 

Did he? As I remember he came with the reputation as having ability, but the tendency to show it for a game and then go quiet for four. Pretty much the opinion I now have of him.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Did he? As I remember he came with the reputation as having ability, but the tendency to show it for a game and then go quiet for four. Pretty much the opinion I now have of him.

This is what the Blunts fans were saying. I think that he looks a decent player who (like many) seems to drift in and out of games. 

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

They definitely said that but I'm certain they also said he had a right engine on him and did a lot of running, tracking back and that