As we close in on 20 completed seasons in League one, I wondered whether there is anyone out there who has done all the games. There are a few I can think of who will have only missed a handful but I don't think I am aware of anyone who has a 100% record.

Of the 915 games so far, I reckon I have probably done 700-750

41 minutes ago, Latics and England said:

As we close in on 20 completed seasons in League one, I wondered whether there is anyone out there who has done all the games. There are a few I can think of who will have only missed a handful but I don't think I am aware of anyone who has a 100% record.

Of the 915 games so far, I reckon I have probably done 700-750

At a guess I have probably missed around 15 to 20 games over that time and considering some of the shite served up over those two decades that's some feat in itself. Success can only be around the corner cant it ? :pray:

25 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Long haired Pete must be one of the few who would be anywhere near it, I'd be surprised if he's not done near on 900, 700-750 is still some effort and there won't be many near that amount.

Yes, I thought of Pete and Eric as potential people to be in the 900s. I would imagine Diego would be high 800s

1 hour ago, Stagger Lee said:

Long haired Pete  - is that the very tall and skinny bloke with black hair?  if so not seen him for years ( obviously I get to very very few games these days) but even so he is hard to miss.

There was a photo of him on here knocking about a year or two ago from some fans tournament many moons ago, Diego would be able to clarify if it's him but I think the black hair has been replaced by a hint of grey, I've been to some far flung away days especially pre season and Pete always seems to be there. Of the newer generation Topoff hasn't missed a game in around 200 which is no mean feat for a relative youngster although rumourning has it he only got to see the second half on Saturday as he missed his train at Piccadilly, I blame him for the second half performance!

I've only missed a handful of home games in the 20 years and make a few away games. I'd hazard a guess im around the 575-600 mark.... 

Anybody who has supported ua throughout this 20 years gets a pat on the back from me.  Its been a challange

Yes Pete alias Brian May must be almost 100%.I don't miss many but he has to be the main contender.Ironic thing is that he lives within walking distance of Manure.He has been going for donkey years now.

Since relegation in 1997 we've played 1037 competitive games after Saturday's defeat inc TWO abandonments...

I've been to 794 of them...

equates to missing 10 games a season. Not too bad 

Edited by oafcprozac