• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I'm thinking of bringing my little lad to this one. What's the cheapest option tickets wise ? And when is the latest to turn up and purchase? Thanks

Maundy Thursday is the last day to buy a ticket apparently. You might be able to get one online after that but I wouldn't bank on it.

If Fleetwood don't win on Friday Bolton can be promoted at our place.

Given it's not pay on the day, you'd imagine many of their fans will gamble on getting tickets in the home end.

There will be hundreds, if not thousands in the home end...

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

If Fleetwood don't win on Friday Bolton can be promoted at our place.

Given it's not pay on the day, you'd imagine many of their fans will gamble on getting tickets in the home end.

There will be hundreds, if not thousands in the home end...

Bradford are also in the equation.

3 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

In a rivalry sense (obviously we'd rather have points on the board sooner), who would you rather beat: Rochdale or Bolton?

Bolton only for the fact we haven't played them until this season for years and a much bigger club than dale.

5 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

In a rivalry sense (obviously we'd rather have points on the board sooner), who would you rather beat: Rochdale or Bolton?

Don't really give a toss about Rochdale tbh, so taking into account it will likely stop away fans celebrating promotion at our place, they're one of the "bigger boys" of this league, and it would be points on the board much sooner, it's Bolton all day for me.

Edited by sjk2008

I see Bolton have been slating our pitch, like every other club. Getting their excuses in early for when they don't bulldoze over us like some of their deluded oiks think they will.

Well they only need to look at this picture to see the pitch really is not that bad.

Credit to the ground staff. They've apparently tested a new method and it looks to be doing the trick.

49 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

I see Bolton have been slating our pitch, like every other club. Getting their excuses in early for when they don't bulldoze over us like some of their deluded oiks think they will.

Well they only need to look at this picture to see the pitch really is not that bad.

Credit to the ground staff. They've apparently tested a new method and it looks to be doing the trick.

It's like last season it gets bad and boggy around February March time and by April it starts to recover due to the improvement in the weather.