25 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Pitch looked fine to me

There's patch on main stand side which is poor... Mclaughlin fell over trying to turn in a mound of sand but the rest doesn't actually look like it plays too badly now. It's just an excuse when teams at the top dont roll over a side at the bottom. 

I'm yet to hear one manager praise our defense when its what... 3rd best in league?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davidshaw
7 minutes ago, rigsby said:

superb win.

What an absolutely appalling league this is if they and sheff utd go up, they are both dreadful.

To be fair, Bolton beat us at a canter at their place - and, if we are honest, probably deserved a point yesterday (ever so glad they didn't of course).

45 minutes ago, davidshaw said:

To be fair, Bolton beat us at a canter at their place - and, if we are honest, probably deserved a point yesterday (ever so glad they didn't of course).

To be fair a non league team would have beaten us at their place..i think they are carp, and sheff utd are as bad..

5 hours ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

Just had a look at a video which shows the fans in the North Stand reacting to the goal. Has made me think about going into the North Stand vs Rochdale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StjArPrVa2M&t=220s 3:25

Surprisingly balanced summary of the game and fair to both teams.  Good luck to her.