Youth Team contracts, the Trust and Brendy Glackin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

2 more pages in and that will be a well known fact. His missus is the new tea lady as well

How long before she has another meltdown on Facebook then again some of the mothers who's sons where released used her quotes of Joke of a club and the circus when there boys where released.

19 hours ago, Forte_Baby said:

How long before she has another meltdown on Facebook then again some of the mothers who's sons where released used her quotes of Joke of a club and the circus when there boys where released.

Let's cut them some slack their children worked hard for two years and were then released, Glackin and King spent two years living away from home. They have a right to be angry, and I can understand their frustration and hurt. They aren't even there to console their kid, as for the local ones their parents are merely angry about the situation. While I wouldn't do the same in their situation, I get it, and I'm sure the club are used to it. A few weeks of hurt and anger, and then get on the hunt for a new club, or another option, but let's not kick the parents and the kids when they are hurting.

4 hours ago, View Of Golden Gate said:

Let's cut them some slack their children worked hard for two years and were then released, Glackin and King spent two years living away from home. They have a right to be angry, and I can understand their frustration and hurt. They aren't even there to console their kid, as for the local ones their parents are merely angry about the situation. While I wouldn't do the same in their situation, I get it, and I'm sure the club are used to it. A few weeks of hurt and anger, and then get on the hunt for a new club, or another option, but let's not kick the parents and the kids when they are hurting.

I agree they worked hard and did they to there parents on the Facebook page hopefully they can both stay in the game and sometimes you need a step back to move forward.

my post was mainly pointing out towards Robbo wife when sacked and her often rants she use to have on Twitter With a series quotes. That seem to have since be used others commonly.

Having spoken to one of the players released I honestly do feel for him and hope they get themselves sorted.

Especially for Glackin scoring 40 and being told it ain't good enough.

Just shows how tough it is nowdays.

However on the positive side shows the lad who was injured atleast the club must seen some potential in him and not just shown him the door.