Next seasons kit

On Twitter looking there designed a few. Not sure if there genuine design or someone in there spare time but the Blue one very Simliar to this and last seasons.

Do like the yellow one been a good few years since we had a yellow away kit. Was posted by @conceptkits 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Forte_Baby said:

On Twitter looking there designed a few. Not sure if there genuine design or someone in there spare time but the Blue one very Simliar to this and last seasons.

Do like the yellow one been a good few years since we had a yellow away kit. Was posted by @conceptkits 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The yellow one looks like a negative of double yellow road markings. Not for me

4 hours ago, Forte_Baby said:

I think the username @conceptkits is a bit of a give away. They're not genuine - just someone with too much time on their hands. And I'm glad because the away kit design is shit.

Edited by pinevillawill

7 minutes ago, pinevillawill said:

I think the username @conceptkits is a bit of a give away. They're not genuine - just someone with too much time on their hands. And I'm glad because they away kit design is shit.

Sure I read a few weeks back on fishul site something about a new deal for kits or something. May have been a supplier or summer.

still maybe mods can change this thread title to potential new kits for next year or something 

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, LaticMark said:

Mark Moisley has indicated that Latics will launch new home and away strips next month.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/103984/tope-tonic

I thought we'd only had new home & away kits at the start of last season? 

I don't buy them for myself and haven't done for 20 odd years, but as a parent my daughter wants a new kit as soon as they come out and a couple of new kits every 12 months is a bit of a kick in the bollocks.