Next seasons kit

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the kit on sale at the stadium now?  

Just checked both SD website and wearelatics website (SD website I think but overbranded?) and they claim it can be delivered as early as Saturday July 1st.

I thought the club wasn't releasing both until July 26th?!

14 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

New-Oldham-Kit-2010.jpg

Those Carbrini kits from 2010/11  were the best home and away combo for decades and the home kit is probably the last one I bought.

My Favourate home shirt in modern years followed by the season afterwards 

6 hours ago, Midsblue said:

Is the kit on sale at the stadium now?  

Just checked both SD website and wearelatics website (SD website I think but overbranded?) and they claim it can be delivered as early as Saturday July 1st.

I thought the club wasn't releasing both until July 26th?!

Looks as though orders are being sent out, someone has posted picture of themselves wearing it.

All very odd.

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Looks as though orders are being sent out, someone has posted picture of themselves wearing it.

All very odd.

Cheers.  Can someone confirm if they are on sale at the stadium?  I'm in the area mid-week next week so was to pop by.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Can anyone update on new kit - is it cut for the  <ahem> fuller figure? Asking for a friend...

It's likely Sport Direct have soured the manufacture form a different factory this season, so what last season would've been a Small is now a Medium, a Medium now a Large and so on..... basically go one size up from last year and you'll be reet.

Edited by lookersstandandy

6 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

It's likely Sport Direct have soured the manufacture form a different factory this season, so what last season would've been a Small is now a Medium, a Medium now a Large and so on..... basically go one size up from last year and you'll be reet.

What if you want small?

• 3 weeks later...

Confirmed on Latics shop, home socks blue, away socks navy. Depends how it looks on the pitch (Guessing we're debuting our kits in the two home friendlies), but I'm thinking the away could end up being my favourite we've had.

http://historicalkits.co.uk/Oldham_Athletic/images/Oldham_Athletic_2017-2018-2nd.gif

Edited by Simpo

5 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Confirmed on Latics shop, home socks blue, away socks navy. Depends how it looks on the pitch (Guessing we're debuting our kits in the two home friendlies), but I'm thinking the away could end up being my favourite we've had.

Oldham_Athletic_2017-2018-1st.gif Oldham_Athletic_2017-2018-2nd.gif

Decent, I'd prefer the away kit as the home strip.

Edited by BP1960