Todays games, 2 to go down today?

Lets hope for more Bury v Dale type results today.

Swindon v AFC Wimbledon 

Port Vale v Sheff Utd

Gillingham v Bristol Rovers

Shrews v Walsall  

Other of interest:  Cov V Charlton  (Charlton will be safe with a win and Cov would be relegated),   Chesterfield v Southend (Chesterfield will be all but relegated with a loss)

Edited by kowenicki

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Nohairdontcare said:

A hell of a lot of results going our way in recent times - it'll be great if that continues through today... looking good so far. 

It feel like that.  But in truth its because we are the only team down there in any form.  Teams at the bottom invariably lose.  If we had been losing too it would have meant nothing.

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

It feel like that.  But in truth its because we are the only team down there in any form.  Teams at the bottom invariably lose.  If we had been losing too it would have meant nothing.

True. 

With us us though I always feel like calamity is just around the corner. 

Interesting watching others slide - it's a slippery slope. Fortunately we seem to do our slide pre January. 

I'd like to think that Corney etc would see and realise what a good start to the season could potentially lead to. 

Just now, Nohairdontcare said:

True. 

With us us though I always feel like calamity is just around the corner. 

Interesting watching others slide - it's a slippery slope. Fortunately we seem to do our slide pre January. 

I'd like to think that Corney etc would see and realise what a good start to the season could potentially lead to. 

Can only hope.  Next year feels like it could be a pivotal year.  Shit or bust it feels like.  If it went wrong I think Corney would say... enough.

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Coventry have won 3 of their last 4 and are currently 1-0 up, though in all probability they've left it too late. Swindon, too, have 7 points from the last 3 including wins over Millwall and Fleetwood.

Thank goodness we got Shez back in January, and let's hope this time he stays.

3 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Coventry have won 3 of their last 4 and are currently 1-0 up, though in all probability they've left it too late. Swindon, too, have 7 points from the last 3 including wins over Millwall and Fleetwood.

Thank goodness we got Shez back in January, and let's hope this time he stays.

Cov cant catch us and are going down.    Unfortunately for Swindon they also recently lost to Port Vale and Chesterfield.

1 minute ago, pinevillawill said:

Forgive me for stating the bleeding obvious, but the more teams below us, the more teams that need to catch us.

If results stay like this, a point tomorrow would be an excellent result. 3 points tomorrow and we're as good as safe.

3 points and I agree.

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

In League 2 Hartlepool could be going down.  Jeff wont be happy.

Good.  Got a bit of a soft spot for Newport.

They were miles adrift not so long ago.  Would be a bit of a great escape if they managed to stay up..