Trust event- Joe Royle

Just confirmed today....hope you can make it come and see Big Joe one of your Trust patrons and a night of wonderful memories to boot.

Trust Oldham are pleased to announce an Evening with...Joe Royle.
May 29th, Milan Bar Lees. Tickets £10
MC - Comedian Big Lou
Includes food
https://trustoldham.yapsody.com/ or Milan Bar for tickets

Edited by underdog

56 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Will it not just be the same stories he tells every time he comes back to do something like this..?

I'd be happy for that for ten quid and my tea. If fact with my tea I'd be happy to listen to your old stories Lee?

Guest davidshaw
3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Will it not just be the same stories he tells every time he comes back to do something like this..?

I`ve been going in a certain pub on and off for about 20 years now. I regularly chat to an ex soldier who saw active service and killed a few Germans in WW2 - I must have sat with him and listened to the same tales about fifty plus times - and yet every time I come home I have a smile on my face after a most enjoyable evening and buying a true hero a few pints.

I have been advised that the Milan bar itself might be able (subject to availability), reserve you tickets if you make payment/collection arrangements with them directly.

Tickets are selling fast and I think there might only be about 20/30 tickets left as of today.

cheers

• 1 month later...

I have been advised folks that there are a handful of tickets left so, don't miss out on a cracking nights entertainment and some grub too..hmmmmm

Trust Oldham

An evening with...Joe Royle. Bank Holiday Monday 6pm. Last few tickets remaining...

Buy online here https://trustoldham.yapsody.com/ or call Milan Bar, Lees

Edited by underdog