Tope Obadeyi - sign him up

Lost his man down the left too many times to count in the first half and din't seem to know where he was meant to be or what he was doing!

Much better second half, sure those problems could be ironed out and we might just have a handy player.

1 hour ago, blueatheart said:

Terrible first half. Not in the game, poor decision making.

Better second half.

51 minutes ago, JoeLatics said:

Lost his man down the left too many times to count in the first half and din't seem to know where he was meant to be or what he was doing!

Much better second half, sure those problems could be ironed out and we might just have a handy player.

:lol:

Do you even like football? 

11 hours ago, Magister said:

Will make a good treatment room buddy for made of glass Holloway?

Not a fan?

I'm not sure he could've done much more for us since joining.  Helped made us a lot more threatening going forward (not hard I know).  I'd give him another year.

I'd definitely give him a year on the basis that he is different to anything else we've got (in that he's got some pace), this pace makes him a handful for defenders to cope with and they don't like it.

I don't think he will by any means play every minute of every game, but he is a really useful option off the bench, even if he doesn't start. I can see him benefiting from Holloway's hold up play and flick on's.

43 minutes ago, Magister said:

Couldn't even get in our team last week. 

He can play up top or on the wing and yesterday was asked to do a job as wing back and in fairness he did as good a job as we could've expected. 

We need players who can play multiple positions as we're never going to have the biggest squad....to suggest him not getting a contract because he wasn't in the team is ridiculous... Maybe we only need to sign 11 players? 

Without doubt he deserves a contract. A good player to use if two lumps up front get no luck against a solid defence or to bring on against tired full backs.  I was a big doubter when he signed but ive been pleased with his intent. We don't have many who put head down and run. 

His spells at  clubs and starts in 9'years as a professional footballer

Bolton..0 games

swindon 9

Rochdale 5

shrewsbury 7

Chesterfield 3

Rochdale 3

Rio Ave 1

Bury 0

Plymouth 3

Plymouth 2

Kilmarnock 44

Dundee. 11

he had a good 25 minutes yesterday which trumps this 9 year cv?

4 minutes ago, Magister said:

His spells at  clubs and starts in 9'years as a professional footballer

Bolton..0 games

swindon 9

Rochdale 5

shrewsbury 7

Chesterfield 3

Rochdale 3

Rio Ave 1

Bury 0

Plymouth 3

Plymouth 2

Kilmarnock 44

Dundee. 11

he had a good 25 minutes yesterday which trumps this 9 year cv?

He's looked decent in a few games for us. Maybe we could be the club where he settles and does well. 

Can't see him being too expensive. And we need to build a squad so I think he's worth a punt.

2 hours ago, Magister said:

Couldn't even get in our team last week. 

Mac fluff, simply the most important kick and Fruitygoo thought the above worthy of a downboat

as you can imagine I could not care less but I challenge each of them to explain why a simple factual statement of what actually happened and what Sheridan decided to do so upsets them . 

8 minutes ago, Magister said:

Mac fluff, simply the most important kick and Fruitygoo thought the above worthy of a downboat

as you can imagine I could not care less but I challenge each of them to explain why a simple factual statement of what actually happened and what Sheridan decided to do so upsets them . 

Well I won't speak for them and I don't bother with voting either way bu it was a ridiculous response to a thread which proposes giving the player a new contract.

11 minutes ago, Magister said:

Didums... Did someone disagreeing with you upset you?  Clearly you do care less..

Bother to read my reply and you may see why i disagree with you. Stott / edmondson weren't  in the team last week either but that doesn't mean we should get rid of them does it? 

Like I said... Your train of thought leads us to having a squad of 11 players. 

Edited by Fruitygoo