Tope Obadeyi - sign him up

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Well I won't speak for them and I don't bother with voting either way bu it was a ridiculous response to a thread which proposes giving the player a new contract.

Dave,  how  is saying that the manager did not think him worthy of a place in his team until he was hit by absences in his squad a ridiculous response to a discussion about whether the manager should sign him?

6 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

Didums... Did someone disagreeing with you upset you?  Clearly you do care less..

Bother to read my reply and you may see why i disagree with you. Stott / edmondson weren't  in the team last week either but that doesn't mean we should get rid of them does it? 

Like I said... Your train of thought leads us to having a squad of 11 players. 

So you disagree that he was not in the team the previous week....

Jesus wept... Read my points or dont bother replying.  I disagree with your thinking that not being in a full strength team means you shouldn't be kept on... 

I think we can all agree he wasnt in the side... 

Edited by Fruitygoo

2 minutes ago, Magister said:

So you disagree that he was not in the team the previous week....

Are u my missus by any  chance ? Love a good row don't you ? I'd say people are disagreeing that because he was not in the team doesn't mean he should not be signed up. 

Shez is very shrewd and picks a team best suited to our opposition (I'd guess in his opinion). He likes to use his (limited) squad as much as possible. He also does not like to disclose players illnesses or slight knocks etc that keep them out. 

We are very close to being safe now , can you not find something positive to say for a change ? FFS ?

Who cares about how many games he has started for previous clubs? What matters is how he is performing for us now.

He has generally made a positive contribution since he has joined. Contributed to several goals and has the opposition worried with his pace.

If he isn't on much then definitely worth a one year deal based on his performances so far.

3 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Are u my missus by any  chance ? Love a good row don't you ? I'd say people are disagreeing that because he was not in the team doesn't mean he should not be signed up. 

Shez is very shrewd and picks a team best suited to our opposition (I'd guess in his opinion). He likes to use his (limited) squad as much as possible. He also does not like to disclose players illnesses or slight knocks etc that keep them out. 

We are very close to being safe now , can you not find something positive to say for a change ? FFS ?Ngoooooooo

Wind up merchant.Ngooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Get him signed up before someone's  else does.

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

I asked him if we'd be seeing him again next season at the Boundary Blues End of Season do earlier and he didn't fill me with confidence. 

I'm inclined to agree with him. Once you've been to a Boundary Blues End Of Season Do you've been to them all.

The guy seems alright and offers a bit different, but his end product is shocking for the most part. The amount of chances I have seen him have from edge of box that he smashes (Used loosely) wide is enough for me to think we can get better. That said, as a squad player, and if he was cheap enough Id have him