Trust Oldham Player of the year 2016/17

Guest davidshaw

Why are there only 5 players to choose from please? 

It's probably a no brainer in most people's eyes (Ripley/Clarke) but football is subjective. I know quite a few big Paul Green fans - and after a dip he has been very good again of late. Shouldn't all players who have played over a certain number of games not feature?

Guest davidshaw

I think Green has more appearances than some of those who have made the 5 - so don't think that's it, underdog. I`m not that bothered but just wondered how the 5 had been arrived at - many would put Green ahead of Fane, for example, for appearing on such a list.

P.S. Just looked - Green is indeed 3rd behind Ripley and Clarke regarding number of appearances this season.

Not that green would be up for contention anyway... so pointless really. 

Brian Wilson definitely deserves some sort of award. Clarke gets it for me though, probably our fittest player even at his age, second appearances, his goals, his goal line clearances, his leadership. 

Guest davidshaw
10 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

It was shortlisted by the Trust (as it is every year), Green lost out due to inconsistency. 

The appearances criteria was the reason Gerrard missed out. 

Thank you for the clarification

9 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

It was shortlisted by the Trust (as it is every year), Green lost out due to inconsistency. 

The appearances criteria was the reason Gerrard missed out. 

Ohh yes, I remember the conversation now. Cheers Jorvik

On 17/04/2017 at 9:24 PM, underdog said:

Hope this link works. Trust Oldham player of the year award is now open for your vote. The winner will receive the award at the end of season award night

thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/83NNW9Z

I opened the above link to check what the questions are, went off to view the shortlisted goals, but on my return I get the message that I have already taken the survey.  

I can assure you that I have not taken the survey...

7 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I opened the above link to check what the questions are, went off to view the shortlisted goals, but on my return I get the message that I have already taken the survey.  

I can assure you that I have not taken the survey...

What shortlisted goals? This is just for Trust player of the season, are you looking at the right link?