Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be a Bolton fan.

I know, it doesn't feel right, but needs must.

Hopefully a bolton win to settle the nerves for the Dale game.

Shame Dale have something to fight for, would be nice to kill off their chances on Saturday, whilst guarantee our survival.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

As much as I enjoyed Bolton away, extortion ticket price aside, I'd rather we had the bigger budgets gone.

Out of the two, there's only one cert to be up there next season out of Bolton and Fleetwood.

They have a bigger budget but losing £10 million a year isn't sustainable.

5 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

As much as I enjoyed Bolton away, extortion ticket price aside, I'd rather we had the bigger budgets gone.

Out of the two, there's only one cert to be up there next season out of Bolton and Fleetwood.

If bolton don't go up... they may not exist next season to be fair. They certainly will not have a big budget. 

Guest davidshaw

I never like to see a local club similar to ours go down - and I do love a good, old Lancashire derby. So if both Bolton and Bury stayed in our division (along with us!) I`d be happy. With Wigan and possibly Blackburn coming down, it looks as though there will be some good derbies again next year - hopefully the fixture list will be better arranged this time - please can we have a great home derby on Boxing Day or similar Mr Fixture Man?

21 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Is that documented or your opinion? 

Guess. Losing 800k per month. Accountants refusing to sign their accounts off as a going concern (that's a big deal).

So no, it's not a rumour, it's an opinion and I'm not a member of the Bolton Supporters trust. ?

Moi aussi Singe, as they say down Bury market. I have a mate who is a shaker and he talks more bollocks than I do. When they win they were brilliant, when they draw they were dead unlucky and when they lose they were dead unlucky and robbed by a bent ref. They have never been off par or beaten by the better team. In every game they should have had no fewer than 2 penalties. Every Bury player who has ever remotely shown some promise was going to pay for England, Pugh, Worrall, Porter, Lucketti to name but a few. Plus I can give him some real grief over the summer if they go down.

And he thinks Lee Clark is a good manger

11 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

1400 bury fans. That's a bit poor isn't it? 

2/3 of their home support? Not too shabby although half of them probably don't go to home games and have just gone for the occasion tonight.

Edited by astottie

4 minutes ago, astottie said:

2/3 of their home support? Not too shabby although half of them probably don't go to home games and have just gone for the occasion tonight.

They only have 2100 home fans? Surely it's more like 50%. 

21 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

1400 bury fans. That's a bit poor isn't it? 

Was a bit taken aback by how few bothered at their biggest rivals, in their season's biggest game. Tuesday night, £26, surely you'd bust a gut to make that match if you had any interest in Bury...

Just now, NewBlue said:

Was a bit taken aback by how few bothered at their biggest rivals, in their season's biggest game. Tuesday night, £26, surely you'd bust a gut to make that match if you had any interest in Bury...

I went to the macron with Latics in an early season sure fire loss this season. ha. 

How many did we take?