the coward CalvinAndrew ?

one wonders after his cowardly assault at spotland will he be brave enough to take on Peter Clarke face to face on saturday or will he be "unavailable" or "injured " if he does appear i do hope he will be given a suitably warm welcome from the terraces  

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be over dramatic here, but he is lucky that happened on the field. If I did that a Rochdale fan on the way in, I'd receive a ban from even attending and possibly a criminal record. As for how we as fans treat him, well ex-players get booed, so he deserves that at least. Anyone fancy chanting the Jaws theme tune every time he is on the ball? 

10 minutes ago, View Of Golden Gate said:

Not to be over dramatic here, but he is lucky that happened on the field. If I did that a Rochdale fan on the way in, I'd receive a ban from even attending and possibly a criminal record. As for how we as fans treat him, well ex-players get booed, so he deserves that at least. Anyone fancy chanting the Jaws theme tune every time he is on the ball? 

What about Elbows One day like this .

Think we will go for our usual chant at  cowardly bastards like him

35 minutes ago, View Of Golden Gate said:

Youd be in prison.

I must have been on another planet in October to miss that.

Not seen the video before but that must be close to the line regarding what is seen as a football incident and what is a police matter. In my view it is the later.

Not seen it before either.

Wow - that is some kind of brainfart reaction there!  No wonder he got the ban he did.

It does beg the question - Why? I'd have to guess that prior to that our Clarke must have done something to wind him up like that.  Not that it excuses the reaction, but anyone any ideas?

2 hours ago, Wyke-9 said:

Hi all, what an absolute disgrace of an action, i hope one of your guys ''takes one for the team'' on him, anyhow well chuffed you guys stayed up congrats as i love the Oldham away fixture.

There is still the possibility we could be 2 divisions apart next season.