Message from the chairman!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, underdog said:

Glad the club is starting to get a bit more hi-tec and that corney has acknowledged the support of all the fans home and away.

its been a funny owd season.....come on your bluueessssss

The video output is good now isn't it. The bloopers at the end of this week at Latics are a nice addition too ?.  Keep it up everyone concerned. 

Edited by kowenicki

I sincerely wish him well, the guy frustrates the hell out of me and is often his own worse enemy but unlike some I realise he is not the devil incarnate.

Next season is looking better, if we focus just on the playing side, and I for one think that if financial issues don't drag us backwards we will be in for a very welcome return to being play off contenders.

COYB!

Obviously players will leave and arrive... we want some to leave don't we!?  Others like Ripley aren't 'ours' to 'keep'. Don't take it literally and hang him with it in the future.  If we keep the nucleus and Shez that's all we want. 

Nice to hear him praising our fans especially at the away games and to know the players appreciate the efforts made by our fans.

Still would be nice to round off the season with a couple more points starting today.

I prefer video goodies to video nasties!

A couple of promises in there. Good. If he keeps to them he'll get more praise.

In return, I'd like to thank Simon for seizing upon the extremely good fortune of Shez becoming available and bringing him back! We wouldn't have stayed up otherwise. 

I'm one of the first to criticise their mistakes so only right I praise when they do something professional. 

Well done Simon this is exactly the type of thing that will help bring unity back amongst the fans, and it didn't cost a penny. 

That's the type of leadership the club now needs...inspires hope for the future

Edited by Blue_Guru

2 page spread from the chairman in the programme today, mostly positive and looking forward to the future, while admitting getting through month to month has been difficult.

Regardless, the rumour told to a Latics fan by someone at Fleetwood that we paid £100k for Holloway looks to be true.

C-BEZi3XcAE_j0-.jpg

He also says "we spent another 500k in January to ensure survival, and although I believe it has been money well spent, it certainly caused you a lot of headaches."

Speculate away!

3 hours ago, Simpo said:

2 page spread from the chairman in the programme today, mostly positive and looking forward to the future, while admitting getting through month to month has been difficult.

Regardless, the rumour told to a Latics fan by someone at Fleetwood that we paid £100k for Holloway looks to be true.

C-BEZi3XcAE_j0-.jpg

He also says "we spent another 500k in January to ensure survival, and although I believe it has been money well spent, it certainly caused you a lot of headaches."

Speculate away!

Soneone will say it's a lie cos a mates told him it's not true. The source won't be revealed though.