Peter Clarke - Rochdale view

2 hours ago, OldHallam said:

Because you should set your sights high until you cant achieve them and not accept other similar teams in terms of support be above you from game 1. 

What on earth has support numbers got to do with our and Rochdales league positions? I am no Rochdale fan but they were the better side on Saturday and have been all season reflecting how stable their management is. I do agree that it is something we should aspire to achieve.

4 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

If we bring in three or four quality signings early (not scratching around for leftovers) I'm confident we could have a real good go next season, squad in place for first day of pre season and it would make a huge difference. 

My shopping list would be as follows.

Keeper (assuming we can't do a deal for Ripley)

Couple of quality left sided players

Decent striker

A Jose Baxter type (hint hint)

Wouldn't mind Ajose on loan from Charlton next season.

Given that neither player went after the other is testament to both. Andrew was a complete tool for what he did, but appears to be remorseful and looking for redemption for an absolute brain fart. Clarke is...well he is Peter Clarke; God amongst mere mortals.

Edited by L1onheartNew