Who do we want coming down?

Out of Blackburn, Forest and Birmingham I'd go for the latter. 

I know Blackburn would be a good derby but can't help but think the other two especially Birmingham would be a better day out. 

Plus I've never seen us at Birmingham.

Edited by Roger Ritchie

I would have loved Birmingham as I have never been, but United fans are always on about Blackburn being the best away day due to the amount of pubs on the way to the ground, so either of those. Not Forest though, cba with the abuse Taylor will get when we dont beat em 5-0 again.

Bastard rovers any day

Would love to see them relegated, then relegated again the season after, and then get relegated again into non league, then go bust, then get the ground repossessed, then the fans buyout to go tits up and the money to be stolen by some shifty lawyer from Bolton

And finally for the 4001 hole to open up and swallow the town down into the fiery pits of hell

Much more fun that than a trip to brum ^_^

Blackburn.

Birmingham would piss this league. They're not a club in freefall as others have been when they come down and are only where they are thanks to a single bonkers managerial change.

lucky you horrible grotty shithole full of obnoxious stewards and plod who make south yorks finest look like a bunch of choir boys 

and thats  before you run the gauntlet of troglodytes and neanderthals that make up the support  think blades fans with less brains 

Bastards all the way, as said in previous posts decent pub crawl from the station to the ground.

Nottingham is nottingham after youve been a few times it gets boring..

Birmingham, as peanuts, their police and stewards and supporters,make south yorkshire police and sheffield united look like your favourite dinner lady at school

4 hours ago, peanuts said:

lucky you horrible grotty shithole full of obnoxious stewards and plod who make south yorks finest look like a bunch of choir boys 

and thats  before you run the gauntlet of troglodytes and neanderthals that make up the support  think blades fans with less brains 

I totally agree, only been there once and swore I would never go back.

A local derby (I seriously dislike  Blackburn) is better,but a nice weekend in Nottingham appeals.

2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Who do we want to come up via playoffs? 

Carlisle always a good away, obviously Blackpool even in that strange atmosphere, never been to Cambridge, the rest don't look that inviting.

Cambridge or Blackpool, on the basis they're all disgustingly unappealing. Even the latter is a shit'n with the way their atmosphere is. Was like a home game at their place last season. Have never experienced an atmosphere like that before. At times I think I've got apathy, but their fans couldn't even be arsed getting excited when they got a corner...

I was really hoping Accy could've carried on their great form and snuck into play offs, but sadly they ran out of steam. I'd like either Blackpool or Carlisle I suppose, although Cambridge does sound very appealing to me in a ye olde pub sort of way.

Also, having flown out of Exeter Airport recently, I noticed there were regular flights to and from Manchester, so if they ended up coming up and we got them on a good date, would be rude not to make a weekend of it. 

Also, having only ever seen us play Blackburn in a friendly game in 1999 (think it was Stitch's testimonial?) I definitely want them to come down, although it's looking like Forest are doing their very best not to stay up.