Excellent news for overseas fans

11 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Be for 46 games, home and away surely.

Works out at £2.40 per game.....an absolute godsend if you live abroad!

Tis a bargain if for 46 games, just imagine after the 1st game of next season on here.

"You've paid £300 for a season ticket to watch that shite"

26 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

This be great for me and my dad who cant get to latics games as we all moved to Cornwall great idea!!!!!!!!!

It will only be available from outside the U.K !!

51 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Be for 46 games, home and away surely.

Works out at £2.40 per game.....an absolute godsend if you live abroad!

I'm a season ticket holder so it would be just for selected away games. It would make me less likely to go to some games but Rochdale, Bury et al are always good away days.

17 minutes ago, blueatheart said:

Not if you know how to get it. Besides, it'll pop up on the streams like everything else I'm sure.

It will appear on the usual live stream sources, no doubt. Maybe there should be an option for clubs to stream and offer the away games through their own platforms as an add-on for subscribers.

10 minutes ago, Wardie said:

It will appear on the usual live stream sources, no doubt. Maybe there should be an option for clubs to stream and offer the away games through their own platforms as an add-on for subscribers.

They can't. Live football can't be shown between 3 and 5 on a Saturday in the U.K.

8 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

You'll probably need to sign up with a none UK address and none UK credit/debit card.

I reckon that would be easy enough to get round too if you wanted. There are alternative payment methods around the world which don't require a bank account in that country. 

This is great news for us living abroad but I do have an overriding feeling of concern I must admit. There is always a way to access these streams on the internet these days- people in the UK who want to get it will be able to surely if they want it enough! Just seems surprising that the vast majority of clubs have signed up to this; hopefully I'm talking nonsense but won't the adverse effect of lost ticket sales outweigh the relatively small income from fans abroad?

Simon Corney will have mates in New York filming their TV set on matchday and send replays back to Boundary Park to show on three separate segments of perimeter advertising across the Chaddy End.

Heads near the old sponsors lounge, torsos behind the goal and below the knee tap ins shown in front of the disabled section.