Other Teams' Retained Lists

19 hours ago, Crusoe said:

No harm in a trial, but he's 26 and has had one good season in his career (and that was 2012/13). I wouldn't be expecting much.

He has been completely shit at a level below ours for most of his career. If he hadn't played for Latics youth, you would be fuming if he was on trial with a view to signing. I dont get this obsession with people wanting to sign former Latics players, who quite frankly werent amazing here and have been worse elsewhere!

• 7 months later...
On 11/05/2017 at 12:23 PM, OldHallam said:

Reece Wabara released from Notlob

Connor Wilkinson can talk to other clubs.

No mention of Taylor is he still in contract? 

released

Liam Trotter

Lewis Buxton

Tom Walker. 

Jordan Slew released from Plymouth cost Blackburn £1 million once no wonder in trouble.

Has Reece Wabara been without a club since the summer? Could do worse as full back cover for Hunt?

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Turnover isn’t profit....!

Reminds me of a year or 2 ago when all the papers ran the same story about how Victoria was now richer than David due to her fashion business. I worked out from the sums in the article that they would better off if David paid her to quit her business and burn a £50 note every few minutes 

5 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Wilson was solid yesterday

Offered nothing going forward, which is understandable because he hasn't a left foot so constantly turns inside. When we were pressing late in the second half with four attacking players upfront he lobbed the ball aimlessly forward to no-one in particular. Even when pressed into service as a right back last season he would advance to the halfway line, turn back and pass to Clarke. I don't expect him to bomb forward at his age but when he does get into an attacking position his crossing is usually terrible. In fact the whole team's crosses are pathetic, even Dummigan, who really impressed yesterday, invariably over-hits every time. 

Edited by Bobledgersheart
delete word

• 3 months later...