Happy Neil Redfearn day (Let's indulge)

11th may 2017

Well it's all abit quiet at the moment and lets face it after last year I'd happily have a mundane close season

So let's indulge ourselves in this well there is never a bad time to see this is there so if your having a bad day sit back and reminisce. 

By the way who was that kid who ran on from the lookers paddock in what looked like a blue and white cowboy outfit? Is anyone on here actually on this getting onto the pitch?

15 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

11th may 2017

Well it's all abit quiet at the moment and lets face it after last year I'd happily have a mundane close season

So let's indulge ourselves in this well there is never a bad time to see this is there so if your having a bad day sit back and reminisce. 

By the way who was that kid who ran on from the lookers paddock in what looked like a blue and white cowboy outfit? Is anyone on here actually on this getting onto the pitch?

I'm on the replay video of Marshall's skinner from behind the goal. One of the kids just over the barrier at the front of the Chaddy (Rucanor shell suit and shoes - great look).

On 11 May 2017 at 7:29 PM, Fruitygoo said:

Anybody ever asked Shez if it was a foul or not?

The accuracy of the passing and control of the ball, is remarkable. You don't see football played at that pace even in the Premoership that much anymore. You could say players are taught to be more disciplined wth the ball these days, but to play a game at that pace, with the passing accuracy displayed in that match completely dispels the myth that players are better technically these days.