With the discovery of the manhole that no one knew about and in much the same format as room 101, who or what would you banish to it forever and why?

Only one item per person.

I will go with Steve Evans just for being a fat c*nt

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

If someone gave you the chance to have won the semi final of the FA Cup against United or win the Forest League Cup final what would you pick?

The semi, as I'd have been confident of winning the final and staying up, had we done so.

2 hours ago, NewBlue said:

If someone gave you the chance to have won the semi final of the FA Cup against United or win the Forest League Cup final what would you pick?

Semi final all day. It could have cemented us a PL side for several more years I don't think we would have stayed a PL club  forever we were always going to come back down at some point, but at the same time at some point in the future we are going start ascending north again. It will happen Keep the faith.

Oh and for the Manhole Mark Hughes was a twat but he was a professional doing a job Chris Moore deserves it more he was a reckless C@4t he's on another level altogether.

19 hours ago, NewBlue said:

Forest - they were there for the taking.

we were good enough to beat united of course we were, I think given our gung ho nature Wright and Bright would have done us in the final. 

Just like like they did 18 months later at BP in inflicting our first home defeat back in the top flight.

Along with others, I'd take a different result in the 94 semi-final over the 90 final.

But it's a tough call.

A win against Forest, and we'd have actually won a major trophy.  Something of a landmark.

But without that wonderful season ending with nothing to show for it, I am not sure we'd have been quite so determined to get it right the next season - and maybe Promotion wouldn't have been achieved? And it felt like a 2 season build up to winning the Championship the next season.  Either way I don't think that result had a negative impact on our future.

1994.  Quite simply knocked the stuffing out of us, and from what I think would have been relatively easy safety and a chance to win the FA Cup - it resulted in us sliding out of the league.

Many believe that goal changed our future for the worse...and I agree.

As for the manhole...Chris Moore

8 hours ago, oafcprozac said:

Forest - they were there for the taking.

we were good enough to beat united of course we were, I think given our gung ho nature Wright and Bright would have done us in the final. 

Just like like they did 18 months later at BP in inflicting our first home defeat back in the top flight.

Think it meant more the 'Mark Hughes' semi - we'd have done Chelsea in the final