• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:53 PM, whittles left foot said:

And your point is?

Anyway-your first compliment for Simon.

Bleeding hell its bad enough having 2 parrots on my shoulders in McDuff and Kowenicki, now we have Whittles left foot struggling to understand a simple point and missing sarcasm.

Let us see if Companies House let Simon get away with it, again!

1 hour ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Bleeding hell its bad enough having 2 parrots on my shoulders in McDuff and Kowenicki, now we have Whittles left foot struggling to understand a simple point and missing sarcasm.

Squawk. 

Cheer up pal. Stop looking for the negative in absolutely everything.  You'll go bald and die young. 

2 hours ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Any chance of some positivity before the season starts?

3 hours ago, ChaddySmoker said:

He has a drum and he likes to bang it-Spent all last season waiting for it to go tits up so naturally disappointed when it didn't. Whole new season to go at now.

We apparently had a £25k* bid for Danny Rowe turned down by Fylde, and has since signed a new 2 year contract. 

*Supposed to £50k in total....

£25k up front

£25k upon promotion

29 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

We apparently had a £25k* bid for Danny Rowe turned down by Fylde, and has since signed a new 2 year contract. 

*Supposed to £50k in total....

£25k up front

£25k upon promotion

I don't think this is just about the offer we made. I'm sure there would be room for negotiation on that.

I'm friends with his cousin and he told me he's not really bothered about playing league football and is quite happy where he is. He is quite heavily involved in the family business, which is very succesful, and he's more interested in that than playing at a higher level. He has turned down a couple of other offers from league clubs in the past.

35 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Cracking up at the promotion bonus from a club which hasn't gone up for 25 years. A grand a year without promotion.

Must say though, what I saw of Rowe when he was at Droylsden, I'd have never thought he'd make it at league level. Then again I never thought he'd be scoring so many even at Fylde's level. Not too disappointed we've been knocked back.

2 minutes ago, bozman said:

I don't think this is just about the offer we made. I'm sure there would be room for negotiation on that.

I'm friends with his cousin and he told me he's not really bothered about playing league football and is quite happy where he is. He is quite heavily involved in the family business, which is very succesful, and he's more interested in that than playing at a higher level. He has turned down a couple of other offers from league clubs in the past.

In this article he says he does want to play at a higher level, albeit ideally with Fylde, and that other lads have left because they've gone full time but he's not one of them...

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/afc-fylde/striker-rowe-happy-to-stay-at-full-time-fylde-1-7931847

5 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

In this article he says he does want to play at a higher level, albeit ideally with Fylde, and that other lads have left because they've gone full time but he's not one of them...

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/afc-fylde/striker-rowe-happy-to-stay-at-full-time-fylde-1-7931847

He doesn't sound that desperate to me.

“Every player wants to play as high as they possibly can and obviously if a ridiculous offer came in then that’s something that everyone has to consider."

One thing is for certain. He wouldn't be getting a ridiculous offer from Latics!

I'll ask his cousin about it next time I see him because them going full time will certainly make a difference to his situation. He previously said that what he made playing and working in the family business meant that going to a League 1 or 2 club would likely result in a pay cut.

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

Cracking up at the promotion bonus from a club which hasn't gone up for 25 years. A grand a year without promotion.

Must say though, what I saw of Rowe when he was at Droylsden, I'd have never thought he'd make it at league level. Then again I never thought he'd be scoring so many even at Fylde's level. Not too disappointed we've been knocked back.

I bet Neil Joy laughed his bollocks off at the offer :lol: