11 hours ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

Matías García @mattuey 10h10 hours ago

Hi @OfficialOAFC Diego Cervero is a Spanish striker who was on a trial there some years ago.He's played for RealOviedo in 2nd Div. Free now.

DFKb3mwWAAA3S4l.jpg

Wish we had signed this chap after seeing all his scoring celebrations the guys a God

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At 7.55pm. Jason Dunford says" watch this space as Athletic are slow with Media announcements regarding players." And at 7.50pm. He also says "exciting  few days for us regarding the signing of new players". He as agent friends working on signings. Sounds good to me. I think Mclaughlin to Wigan and with the money Connor Ripley and a well known midfielder in.

24 minutes ago, Wee Bobby said:

At 7.55pm. Jason Dunford says" watch this space as Athletic are slow with Media announcements regarding players." And at 7.50pm. He also says "exciting  few days for us regarding the signing of new players". He as agent friends working on signings. Sounds good to me. I think Mclaughlin to Wigan and with the money Connor Ripley and a well known midfielder in.

So McLaughlin's fee and the saving on his wages will be enough to cover the fee for Ripley , his £316 k contract and leave change to sign an established and proven midfielder?......good luck with that

14 hours ago, Wee Bobby said:

According to m/boro wage list Ripley is on £2900 a week.

If that's correct, he would most likely take a pay cut to get 1st team football here, in the knowledge that he would be allowed to leave for a bigger club and higher wages in the future. That sounds kike common sense to me. He knows he has a good defence in front of him here which helped him get al those clean sheets, which will enhance is future value.

17 minutes ago, al_bro said:

If that's correct, he would most likely take a pay cut to get 1st team football here, in the knowledge that he would be allowed to leave for a bigger club and higher wages in the future. That sounds kike common sense to me. He knows he has a good defence in front of him here which helped him get al those clean sheets, which will enhance is future value.

He could do that at Blackburn or Sheff U (who also have been rumoured to sign him) without having to take the pay cut.