New Laticsworld player on the official

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty playing video's on the new platform? I have IE 11 running and it's a no go. Switch to Chrome and it plays.

Also I can't see a live match option, does this mean match coverage as gone? I know Gordon bowed out after the last match.  

• Lags changed the title to New Laticsworld player on the official

I read that the new Latics Player ( now called iFollow) is to be launched in a while, it's not active at the moment. From one of the developers.

Can't find the details, you neve can when you need them!

IIRC it was not going live till June or similar.

Edited by singe

If you already subscribed to Latics Player, you can now sign in to iFollow (active 12th May), but it doesn't look complete yet. This Week at Latics is there from 12th May, but all the other stuff is still there from last season.. As singe says, maybe it's another month or so before it's fully functional..

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

If you already subscribed to Latics Player, you can now sign in to iFollow (active 12th May), but it doesn't look complete yet. This Week at Latics is there from 12th May, but all the other stuff is still there from last season.. As singe says, maybe it's another month or so before it's fully functional..

Worked fine using Chrome browser, but IE11 not.