Mark Moisley Speaks

8 minutes ago, Latics and England said:

Whilst I accept that this should result in a simple payment from them for the difference, I can understand why they might be holding it back. If someone owed me some cash for months and I said nothing but then they started slagging me off as soon as I owed them something for a few weeks I would probably be a bit miffed.

Because they don't have it? We know they don't have it?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

What's our excuse then?

If they owe us money, why would we pay them? 

I'm very doubtful we do owe them anyway.  Why would we release a video stating a club hasn't paid us when we in turn have held onto a loan fee. Sounds like stalling tactics from Bolton who are skint.

Edited by palmer1

They were under an embargo as of the 15th and were hoping to clear it by the end of this month. But it related to not filing accounts, not with ticket money. It's not clear to me if embargos are triggered automatically by rule breaches or handled on a case by case basis, i.e. depending on the severity of the offence. When we were penalised we owed ticket money and loan fees (according to the Chron).

Edited by Crusoe

Could it be that our agreement regarding Taylor was a gentlemans agreement whereas Ticket receipts are forced down? Surely Moislely wouldn't be daft enough to go public on owed money to us when we set the precedent in the first place? 

Could we we be so desperate/shallow to try and get out of a loan agreement if it wasn't contracted? 

18 hours ago, Fruitygoo said:

Bolton signed a player today.... Are they not under transfer embargo as we were when we failed to pay ticket money? 

Perhaps they have paid us what they owe!!

4 hours ago, Simpo said:

Bolton have been under a transfer embargo for more than a year now.

However, they are allowed to sign players on a one in, one out basis.

Does that mean they could get a loan signing in whilst we had Taylor, so long as they also didn't pay the loan fee?

• 2 months later...