Ok so I either missed the comms or there wasn't any. 

My Latics Player App doesn't have the new video of Mark on it, and I see the preview clip refers to iFollow.

Now when I go on iFollow it doesn't seem to work on my iPhone (the irony). I also can't find anything on the App Store.

Have I missed something or is it one of those platforms that is only compatible via Firefox or chrome or something? If so they are going to be losing my custom! 

It doesn't work on my computer/ipad. I contacted them, and after many suggestions, it still didn't work. After renewing my membership, as suggested, even though my current one doesn't run out until August, it still didn't work. Visit to the bank today to cancel my payment.

12 minutes ago, manshaw said:

It doesn't work on my computer/ipad. I contacted them, and after many suggestions, it still didn't work. After renewing my membership, as suggested, even though my current one doesn't run out until August, it still didn't work. Visit to the bank today to cancel my payment.

Tried using Google Chrome?

3 hours ago, manshaw said:

Never mind chrome , have u tried internet banking ? It'll change your life ? 

9 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Never mind chrome , have u tried internet banking ? It'll change your life ? 

Smart arse. I went to the bank to get a copy of the mandate, as they had already took out the payment, even though the renewal was not due until mid august!