Pre season fixtures 17/18

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 21 June 2017 at 5:29 PM, Diego_Sideburns said:

The rarely-wrong Chron says there is a home friendly v Middlesbrough on July 25, but I can't see it mentioned on the OS.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/104119/fit-and-firing

Never actually saw it comfirmed on Fishul site just in Chron.

I had some lads from Girona stay at ours through Airbnb a few months back, they were fans - obviously I shared the glorious history of Latics with them and showed them my season ticket card, mostly because I wanted to hear them say Oldham in a Catalan accent :lol: 

I'm hoping they remember and book us again, I'll ramp up the price for the date - It is a prestige friendly after all :D

Edited by Chorlton_Latic

Flew back from Girona airport last Tuesday.

They won promotion by drawing 0-0 with Zaragoza , both teams needing a point for Girona to get promoted  and Zaragoza to stay up ........to say the bookies were wary of this game is an understatement.

Both teams recorded massive accurate passing stats ......and Girona had not one shot on goal.

11 minutes ago, stargazer said:

They won promotion by drawing 0-0 with Zaragoza , both teams needing a point for Girona to get promoted  and Zaragoza to stay up ........to say the bookies were wary of this game is an understatement.

Both teams recorded massive accurate passing stats ......and Girona had not one shot on goal.

How was the weather in Italy ? ( sorry O4U I will let it go now )

26 minutes ago, stargazer said:

Well, that information was useful two months ago!