Where is the transfer action?

Superb. Whether or not he's a likeable character..... I often find myself interested in his musings.

We've heard not dissimilar comments from SC in the past about early summer demands softening later..... and the whole supply and demand forces of any market, be that houses, stocks/shares or commodities, dictates that if you want a good/better deal, you should wait. I'm all for it.

At least this time [up until now at least] I don't have to shudder at the thought of - either no manager and hardly any players, or a rookie manager who sounds so out of his depth he should still be coaching a kiddies team.

1 hour ago, palmer1 said:

Interesting read from Peterborough chairman Darren MacAnthony  especially for those wanting transfer action immediately when play off matches haven't even finished.

IMG_20170525_145740.jpg

58 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Superb. Whether or not he's a likeable character..... I often find myself interested in his musings.

We've heard not dissimilar comments from SC in the past about early summer demands softening later..... and the whole supply and demand forces of any market, be that houses, stocks/shares or commodities, dictates that if you want a good/better deal, you should wait. I'm all for it.

At least this time [up until now at least] I don't have to shudder at the thought of - either no manager and hardly any players, or a rookie manager who sounds so out of his depth he should still be coaching a kiddies team.

Cheers,

As you say very interesting.

I agree and I'd back Shez to unearth some gemns.

Although we mustn't count our chicken that all is rosy, it is Latics after all, bu t fingers crossed.

It has been nice to see our fans not panicking too, the most stable close season (so far!! fingers crossed!!) for quite a few years.

6 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Ian Marshall tweeted yesterday that he was gutted that Shez was leaving and that he was available. I was on a flight to Sydney at the time and let out the biggest FFS in the Southern hemisphere.  Thè whole plane turned round! I then realised that he was replying to a tweet from the club from last year.

18 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Posh are to sign Anthony Grant from Vale and have also Signed Ricky Miller from Dover Athletic. Moving early on those two...

Edited by TheBigDog

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Posh are to sign Anthony Grant from Vale and have also Signed Ricky Miller from Dover Athletic. Moving early on those two...

Maybe that's his ploy give the impression its better to wait then get in there first with a lucrative contract  :deal2: