Joel Coleman

Premier league footballer now...wonder if we had the wisdom to insert a clause when sold that paid us a bonus if promoted...expect not though! 

Although I reckon he'll be available for loan now next season and that wouldn't be a bad move to bring him back! 

1 hour ago, super_blue said:

Premier league footballer now...wonder if we had the wisdom to insert a clause when sold that paid us a bonus if promoted...expect not though! 

Although I reckon he'll be available for loan now next season and that wouldn't be a bad move to bring him back! 

Can't see him going on loan, imagine Hudds will try and keep Ward on loan and keep Joel as number 2

1 hour ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Can't see him going on loan, imagine Hudds will try and keep Ward on loan and keep Joel as number 2

Yes I would think that is likely unless Liverpool decide wards better than the other two dodgy keepers they have which they might well do . Coleman might be first choice keeper for Huddersfield 

1 hour ago, astottie said:

Yes I would think that is likely unless Liverpool decide wards better than the other two dodgy keepers they have which they might well do . Coleman might be first choice keeper for Huddersfield 

I'll eat my hat if this is the case.

7 hours ago, OneSizeFitz said:

I'll eat my hat if this is the case.

It's not like players knocked and underrated by our educated fans have left us to go on and forge careers at a higher levels is it? For all those who were happy that we cashed him in for a bag of haribos and a can of tango and worse still rated Cornell the better keeper :applause1:

7 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It's not like players knocked and underrated by our educated fans have left us to go on and forge careers at a higher levels is it? For all those who were happy that we cashed him in for a bag of haribos and a can of tango and worse still rated Cornell the better keeper :applause1:

So true. Our fan base is brimming with bitter, jealous, blinkered idiots.

12 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Is it even possible to eat hats ? How would you go about it ? Pulled hat in a BBQ sauce ?

i did try to do some research on this in 1990 & 1991 by attending the townhall steps but unfortunatley none of the city/utd or Oldham rl bothered  to fullfill there promised hat eating or ass kissing 

9 hours ago, GravityGrave said:

Surely it was only David Dunn who rated Cornell as a better number 1 than Coleman ?

The moron dropped Coleman for conceding 5 saying that he was low on confidence and needed to build himself back up but persisted with Cornell when he did the same.

The guy was a complete clown. Thick as fuck and completely unlikeable.

On 2017-5-30 at 6:32 AM, yarddog73 said:

There's a big difference between being a good prospect at this level and being 1st choice for a Premier League team. When he played for us he was a decent League One keeper with a bit of potential. I can't see a year on the bench in the Championship having elevated him to Premier League standard just yet.