New signing - Dan Gardner

9 hours ago, mickjagger said:

Did we pay a transfer fee for Dan Gardner if so dont think we should be forking out money for a player like ths?

Just to add to the above he also looks a little weedy.

The grass may be greener over here for him

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Looks like people have made their mind up on a player they've hardly watched. Standard. 

Absolutely.....some people are fuckin unbelievable.....he now plays for OUR team for whatever reasons.....give the guy a chance!!!!

10 minutes ago, ajw65 said:

Absolutely.....some people are fuckin unbelievable.....he now plays for OUR team for whatever reasons.....give the guy a chance!!!!

Think you've all missed mick Jagger's (predictable) puns. Although a lot of the time you would be right I don't see anyone writing off any of Shez's signings. 

11 hours ago, mickjagger said:

Did we pay a transfer fee for Dan Gardner if so dont think we should be forking out money for a player like ths?

Just to add to the above he also looks a little weedy.

I look forward to your post the first time  he shrubs off  tree defenders and scores from 25 yards.

Edited by BP1960

9 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I look forward to your post the first time  he shrugs off 3 defenders and scores from 25 yards.

Is there a gardening pun somewhere in this post, that I'm missing?  Did you mean 'shrubs off three defenders...'?

11 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Is there a gardening pun somewhere in this post, that I'm missing?  Did you mean 'shrubs off three defenders...'?

Lol..amended.

I've seen him plant a few into the top corner. Let's hope no one crops him.

Edited by BP1960

1 hour ago, singe said:

Shez is the type of manager to give Gardner time to blossom.

I agree, confidence definitely stems from the manager. If he gets him playing to the best of his ability, he could well have a great fuschia.

Sorry

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

The puns are fuckin tedious. They don't make anybody look clever or funny. Nearly every thread runs off into shit puns, it's been happening for over a year now and it's fuckin mitten.

Alright no need to wet your plants.

4 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

The puns are fuckin tedious. They don't make anybody look clever or funny. Nearly every thread runs off into shit puns, it's been happening for over a year now and it's fuckin mitten.

Admit it Monty, you just hide your sense of humour because you don't want to cause offence. Right?:)