New signing - Dan Gardner

9 minutes ago, singe said:

Admit it Monty, you just hide your sense of humour because you don't want to cause offence. Right?:)

Sorry but I'm in agreeance here with Monty. I quite like a joke or three. But almost every thread ends up with multiple pages of terrible puns and it is tedious. The same puns getting recycled 3-4 times too. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Sorry but I'm in agreeance here with Monty. I quite like a joke or three. But almost every thread ends up with multiple pages of terrible puns and it is tedious. The same puns getting recycled 3-4 times too. 

Gardner recycles, that's very appropriate. 

Edited by BP1960

6 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

The puns are fuckin tedious. They don't make anybody look clever or funny. Nearly every thread runs off into shit puns, it's been happening for over a year now and it's fuckin mitten.

Whereas being liberally foul mouthed and offensive while using unintelligible slang(mitten?) adds greatly to the sum of things.

• 2 months later...
On 02/07/2017 at 10:55 PM, mickjagger said:

Did we pay a transfer fee for Dan Gardner if so dont think we should be forking out money for a player like ths?

Just to add to the above he also looks a little weedy.

Second thoughts Mick?

Just now, Lee Sinnott said:

He's had a decent start. Let's not get carried away, but so far, so good...

What you see if what you get Lee, he's like this all the time, as long as he's played centrally.

Never play him wide as he drifts out of the game a lot in that position. Need him to be the hub of the team IMO.