• Fleetwood Town v Rotherham United
  • Milton Keynes Dons v Wigan Athletic
  • Oldham Athletic v Oxford United
  • Peterborough United v Plymouth Argyle
  • Portsmouth v Rochdale
  • Scunthorpe United v A.F.C. Wimbledon
  • Shrewsbury Town v Northampton Town
  • Southend United v Blackburn Rovers

Looks like we've done ok....2 at home over Xmas and shrews away NYD...Blackpool a Aug Bank Holiday....doesn't look like any long Tues night journeys....and doesn't look like any really tough runs of games....that'll do nicely..

Bradford away being on a Tuesday night aside, I'm very happy with those.

Our numbers could be affected in terms of travelling to Bury, Rochdale and Blackburn as we play all 3 away in the space of 4 weeks in Feb/Mar.

1 hour ago, sjk2008 said:

Bradford away being on a Tuesday night aside, I'm very happy with those.

Our numbers could be affected in terms of travelling to Bury, Rochdale and Blackburn as we play all 3 away in the space of 4 weeks in Feb/Mar.

In fact, I've just noticed that we actually have Blackburn, Rochdale, Bury & Wigan all away in the space of 6 weeks.

Wigan is also Easter Saturday so that's another potential belter alongside Blackpool in August.  It may get moved to Good Friday.  It may even be a TV game...

Although bit disappointed that some of the local fixtures are clumped together (Blackpool & Fleetwood consecutive aways, Bury & Blackburn at home in a week & Dale & Blackburn away in a week) I'm pretty chuffed overall with how it's spread out. . 

Delighted to be at home first day, been far too long. I miss Wigan, Blackpool & Charlton in August as I'm on holiday, but back for Fleetwood which is a ground I've not done yet, so happy with that. Portsmouth away at end of September looks a belter, love a long away trip in the Autumn, and heading down with a Pompey supporting mate of mine, so should be a laugh. 

Can't wait!!!!