Courtney Duffus - Everton - Confirmed Deal

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love him or hate him, in the words of one of our ex-managers called Colin his mantra was "you can never have enough strikers".

Hows the Chinese investment going because I'd love to sign Baxter too.  Get him fit, focussed and he'd be brilliant with the likes of Davies.

I'm getting well excited fir this forthcoming season now especially f this lad from Leeds is as good between the sticks as people suggest.  Strength through the whole team.

whats the odds for top half finish?

1 hour ago, Midsblue said:

whats the odds for top half finish?

4/1 Bet Victor

100/30 Sky Bet

Sky Bet have us 4/7 to stay up. If we get a good start, that will decrease significantly, but could be the best way to take money from a bookie I've seen since backing 0-0 HT and being able to beat the cash out last season.

11 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

4/1 Bet Victor

100/30 Sky Bet

Sky Bet have us 4/7 to stay up. If we get a good start, that will decrease significantly, but could be the best way to take money from a bookie I've seen since backing 0-0 HT and being able to beat the cash out last season.

I  took the 4-1 on Bet Victor.

1 hour ago, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

Me too. Great price. They charge £3 if you top up with a credit card though, and i didn't see that in the small print (have never bet before). 

missed that.

I also got lost and missed their free bets bonus, the UI led me a merry dance.

On 7/12/2017 at 4:28 AM, Stagger Lee said:

Given a choice of loaning this guy or Baxter from Everton who should we go for?

Personally it would be the lad from Everton without doubt, Baxter has no speed which the lad from Everton has, Baxter is not my cup of soup he has a good crack with us first time round we was not exactly filled us with ectasy then.

1 hour ago, mickjagger said:

Personally it would be the lad from Everton without doubt, Baxter has no speed which the lad from Everton has, Baxter is not my cup of soup he has a good crack with us first time round we was not exactly filled us with ectasy then.

You dope

1 hour ago, singe said:

Some Evertonians claiming he's off to Plymouth, but surely it would make sense to keep an eye on him here, assuming it's a loan after signing a one year deal. 

According to Argyle's message board, they are getting an Everton lad  called Calum Dyson on loan.