Courtney Duffus - Everton - Confirmed Deal

47 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

This lad is signing for us, on loan, but will be great to have for the year 

You are very confident about this and will look a complete idiot if you are wrong so lm tempted to believe you

i hope he's signing on loan as that would suggest Everton still have hope for him.

fingers crossed

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, astottie said:

You are very confident about this and will look a complete idiot if you are wrong so lm tempted to believe you

i hope he's signing on loan as that would suggest Everton still have hope for him.

fingers crossed

He is singning, and I'm still an idiot, but yes hes signing(on loan), good player for this level 

Edited by LightDN123

Sounds like a different type of player to what we have, that's certainly the forwards done. I think we should give this lad time, remember McLaughlin came to us with similar pedigree after an injury and it took him a good while to get fully up to speed 

I always get giddy after a few signings but if we were to sign a keeper and midfielder in the mould of Ripley and Baxter, we'd be as strong as we'd looked for a while. It's likely that the fees we've paid are minimal with buy back and large sell on clauses but we look like we're at least going to make a fight of it.

Interesting he signed a one year extension around the 4th July 2017 mark. Presumably t6o command a fee. It does look in this instance a fee as been paid.  Whereas in the Rob Hunt deal no fee was paid however a sizable sell on clause in place.