Courtney Duffus - Everton - Confirmed Deal

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 13 July 2017 at 10:33 PM, LightDN123 said:

He is singning, and I'm still an idiot, but yes hes signing(on loan), good player for this level 

Fine effort young fella, I take my hat off to you. You put your neck on the block and were proved right. ?

Respect ?

10 minutes ago, Wee Bobby said:

Its been kept quiet but Ripley is a definate. Baxter will follow. Top 6 is a good bet.

If so the marketing department should launch a big campaign to boost season tickets sales. 

Obviously no guarantees on this but I was in the pub tonight (told you no guarantees) and was talking to a lad who claims to be in the know at BP - claims that new investment is in place and also advised that Ripley coming back is done. As I say don't know the fella that well and may be complete bollocks. Don't shoot the messenger - especially you Mr Kowenicki as much as you'd like too ?

21 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Obviously no guarantees on this but I was in the pub tonight (told you no guarantees) and was talking to a lad who claims to be in the know at BP - claims that new investment is in place and also advised that Ripley coming back is done. As I say don't know the fella that well and may be complete bollocks. Don't shoot the messenger - especially you Mr Kowenicki as much as you'd like too ?

Lees (or insert drink of your choice) don't do brilliant news in the boozer - but if they did it would probably be the best news in the boozer in the world...

(I hope it's true though obviously!)

Edited by Nohairdontcare

1 minute ago, HarryBosch said:

Come on Mods - change his username

Embargo Man :lol:

It was just an opinion my man, never claimed it as fact.

Although it is to be hoped that all this positivity is reflected in attendances or else it might become a reality...

11 hours ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Possibly he read it on here, and was just passing on the rumour. I've heard lots of things people have read on here being passed on as gospel.

33 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Possibly he read it on here, and was just passing on the rumour. I've heard lots of things people have read on here being passed on as gospel.

Possible but unlikely. He's actually a City fan so doubt he spends much time on here. Just claims to know insiders at BP. Might be rubbish as I said but maybe turning down the Leeds lad indicates there may be some truth in it.