Enoch Andoh

Indeed he did, him and Mantack down the left in the first half couldn't get anything going pitch seemed really fast first half couldn't string two passes together. Fawns looked a good prospect put in a couple of decent balls Holloway would have been all over.

Mantack really needs to improve his distribution, he has pace though and if he can work on other aspects of his game he could be a prospect.

BTW a couple of great long left foot passes from Jamie Stott. Banks must have watched in  admiration. 

Edited by BP1960

13 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Mantack really needs to improve his distribution, he has pace though and if he can work on other aspects of his game he could be a prospect.

BTW a couple of great long left foot passes from Jamie Stott. Banks must have watched in  admiration. 

I think there's a chance we could see quite a lot of Stott this year - his defending seems fine but moreso for his left foot and passing/set piece ability...

Agreed. Stott looks like the next one off the production line, enjoy him while we can, he won't be here long.

Hope the same can be said about Edmondson and Mantack. If they all continue to develop the team will be doing well and might even be able to keep hold?

Either way, I enjoy seeing the going lads come through the ranks at the club and long may it continue

Whoever he was, he didnt impress at all. Mantack looks dangerous, but with Mclaughlin/Dummigan/Wilson, his game time might be limited. Maybe a good idea to ship him to League 2 club on loan now and have him really pushing for a spot come Jan. 

2 minutes ago, youngen said:

Whoever he was, he didnt impress at all. Mantack looks dangerous, but with Mclaughlin/Dummigan/Wilson, his game time might be limited. Maybe a good idea to ship him to League 2 club on loan now and have him really pushing for a spot come Jan. 

Let's run with a proper squad instead 

33 minutes ago, beag_teeets said:

Agreed. Stott looks like the next one off the production line, enjoy him while we can, he won't be here long.

Hope the same can be said about Edmondson and Mantack. If they all continue to develop the team will be doing well and might even be able to keep hold?

Either way, I enjoy seeing the going lads come through the ranks at the club and long may it continue

work with stotts uncle who reckons hos older brother is even better but we let him go 

18 minutes ago, oldhamoafc said:

I thought mantack was awful, and he has every time I've seen him play. 

Do well to get regular football conference north level.

Surprised he's still with us tbh, very limited and didn't really shine when I saw him turn out for Alfreton and that's 3 rungs below us.

44 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

Mantack was poor but we shouldn't underestimate how hard it is playing out of position. He didn't use his left foot at all. 

Stotts touch along with a few others let them down. Edmundson caught under the ball a few times too.

All flaws which hopefully will improve with dedication to iron them out and listening to good coaching. 

Edited by BP1960

44 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Bit negative that Yardy.

Hard to be positive when the lads not kicked on in the last couple of seasons, gets caught out of position and exposed far too often for my liking and his distribution is poor but he is about 5th choice rightback so no real drama.

51 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

From what I saw of last night, Davies looked very rusty.... but at least got himself in some good positions.... Banks was his usual graceful but powder puff self......

Gardner ahead of Banks I imagine.

11 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

I meant in the first half ?

'Good' may be a little bit much, his decision making once he had gone past a few wasn't the best.

That was Reagy Ofou Monty, had a trick or two and was quick, but appeared to to lack vision.

Here's a chance for  you to practice your German....https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagy_Ofosu

Edited by BP1960