Relegation

Keep shez?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Keep shez in relegation zone by Jan or not?

• Yes deserves the backing after the last few years
    • No we can't afford to go down

Was wondering if Sheridan ended up in the relegation come January whether people would want to keep shez or not? For me I want stability and shez will always have the clubs interests at heart so I would keep him. Would imagine though others may not have the same thoughts! 

Not being funny I have read some shit on hear the last few months yet something which could possibly happen as other clubs have strengthend massively aswell and people don't want to discuss in a fans chat group? Baffling. 

Edited by adamoafc

57 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I don't know how to do polls but can someone do one to find out if this is the worst one ever ? 

Genuine question! I'm sure for discusssions sake it was worth talking about as we have dodged relegation for the last few years. Happy to discuss if your at the game today? 

12 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Genuine question! I'm sure for discusssions sake it was worth talking about as we have dodged relegation for the last few years. Happy to discuss if your at the game today? 

Anywherein10minutes?

Even if Latics were in the relegation zone come January, it is essential that the club maintains stability, especially on the managerial front, after the crazy roundabout of recent years. So, no, do not get rid...and no, I'm not participating in the poll, it's not necessary.  

• 2 months later...
  • Ackey locked this topic