• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

If it carries on like this much longer we'll be singing Heart's soft rock classic - "How do I get you a loan?"

Well done, sir!!!

I think we need a choir of stout hearted, stoic singers to belt out said song outside Conor's home.......no fans who are capable of whimpering or wailing when he tells us he's considering Bury!!!

15 minutes ago, singe said:

In our dreams, he is pushing for second choice for PL club.

Incidentally, Hudderfield have 4 goalkeepers listed under their First Team!

Pushing for second choice...so essentially 3rd choice with a small glimmer of hope to get some game time this season.

I'd hardly say that it's beyond plausibility. 

1 hour ago, singe said:

In our dreams, he is pushing for second choice for PL club.

Incidentally, Hudderfield have 4 goalkeepers listed under their First Team!

Meanwhile in Northamptonshire  the man David Dunn put all his faith and managerial future in Dave Cornell is third choice at Northampton Town - what a judge.

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Best thing he did whilst here was taking Joely out of the firing line, our fans would have destroyed him.

It's not the reason he took him out the firing line though is it, he didn't rate Joel as well as a few of others in the squad who he wasn't shy to label as shit, clueless.

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It's not the reason he took him out the firing line though is it, he didn't rate Joel as well as a few of others in the squad who he wasn't shy to label as shit, clueless.

He weren't wrong about most of them either...

2 hours ago, PlayItLivo said:

Pushing for second choice...so essentially 3rd choice with a small glimmer of hope to get some game time this season.

I'd hardly say that it's beyond plausibility. 

Likely to be able to get Championship though, or at least a 'big League One' team?  Location might be helpful for us though - easy to commute to if you are going to Huddersfield currently.

1 hour ago, Scapegoat said:

Likely to be able to get Championship though, or at least a 'big League One' team?  Location might be helpful for us though - easy to commute to if you are going to Huddersfield currently.

He's only made a handful of appearances in The Championship so is pretty unproven, I doubt a Championship club will go for him as their first choice. 

15 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

I think this needs to take over from the (Almost) Done Deal thread!

We still need a 1st choice goalkeeper - ideally by tomorrow!!

Any gk we get in by tomorrow will be 1st choice.....the problem is, will he still be 1st choice on Friday???

In Shez we trust....today's the day if he stated that next season's #1 will be fielded tonight.

I've got a day of meetings but could our message board scouts keep an eye out for a black Range Rover in or around BP or the coffee outlets around the Oldham and M62 area?  

Its ts like the night before Christmas....do we get that shiny new bike tonight or a pair of socks?

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

An apple and an orange in my day, hope we dont get a lemon with the new keeper.

When i told my kids i only got an apple & an orange for Xmas one replied.

Wow dad i din't know they had ipads & mobiles in those days !!!!!!!!!!!!

Young minds eh .