Sven going - good for us?

Knowing our luck Mourinho will get the job for a huge salary and turn them into World Beaters. - KER-PLUNK! :grin:

Micah for the Gunners!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Yes!!!!!!!!! would be nice.

What a joke Sinawatra is !! I havent heard any city fans moaning this season!! they are very happy. Alls it used to be was Keegan out or Pearce out every week.

What a joke Sinawatra is !! I havent heard any city fans moaning this season!! they are very happy. Alls it used to be was Keegan out or Pearce out every week.

i have on occasions watched city play on the old tv this season.

and i have to say yes they have improved on previous seasons,however they still dont set the world on fire and only have a couple or 3 players worth there salaries.....

just goes to show there is absolutely no loyalty in football,if he gets the spanish archer it will be ludicrous....but like has been said,richards could be so traumatised he wants out and we will cash in.

The M*n C*ty messageboard over on the MEN site is very entertaining right now.

What I don't understand is why everyone is surprised by Th*ksin's behaviour. They were all warned what he was like (mainly by posters from Thailand who've seen him action close up) but chose to ignore it and take his money.

"Som nam nar" as we say here!

Sven has been the best thing to happen to City for a while but comments attributed to Micah in the press suggest he aint impressed that Sven's job is under scrutiny so could work out for us!! Get that transfer request in Micah!!! :lol:

Typical Man City. The faces change, but it's the same old story. They put up for ages with a rubbish manager, then get a good one in. He does alright for them, so they sack him. Okay, they're not sixth in the Premiership, like they were when they sacked monkey man, but they're not doing that badly.

Great news for us, no question. Mercenary squad discontented and looking to do the off. Micah off to a non-comedy club for zillions. City down next season. Happy day. :grin:

no disrespect but we shouldnt be thinking that the possible sale of micah will solve all our problems, it wont. if he does go and we get 4million then i doubt we would see more than around 500,000 ploughed into club, yes that is substantial for us but having read Blitz end of season statement i think the rest would be put towards the new stand and attempts to balnce the books. it just seems a bit of a false dawn, by the same token if he doesnt go, are we doomed? I doubt it very much

I guess it depends on who Sinawatra gets in? A few stories are suggesting he's after Scolari, if he gets him I can see Richards hanging around.

Scolari turned down the England job cos he didn't wanted the hassle and media scrutiny that went with it, so he'd be mental to take the City job.Especially as the remit seems to be 'Champions League or you're sacked'.

Definitely good news for us, apparently the players were furious when they found out so fingers crossed...

Yeah I agree it probably will end up being good for us

BUT

I must say that it is absolutely ridiculous that Shinawatra is even considering sacking Sven. He's the best thing thats happened to their club for god knows how long and it just beggars beleif that he's being sacked after one season! City actually grew on me since Sven became manager so it's really bugged me this has

no disrespect but we shouldnt be thinking that the possible sale of micah will solve all our problems, it wont. if he does go and we get 4million then i doubt we would see more than around 500,000 ploughed into club, yes that is substantial for us but having read Blitz end of season statement i think the rest would be put towards the new stand and attempts to balnce the books. it just seems a bit of a false dawn,

Hold on, 4 mil is 4 mil no matter where it gets pumped into the club? How could it be anything but a good thing? And the likelyhood is that it would certainly ease the majority of our problems! I think it is very much a wait and see who City get in, if appears that it may become a bit of a debacle I'm sure no self respecting potential England regular will hang around, cue one of the 'big 4'

"Sven-Goran Eriksson has been told he will be sacked as Manchester City manager at the end of the season, BBC Sport understands. "

the words "bbc sport understands" means they expect it to happen, probably want the guy to crack under media pressure,

another case of the papers making news not reporting it, they dont mention any of there sources or show any proof like all other medias, for all we know there source could be a 5 yr old city fan,

thing is, if a paper says hes goin he will eventually go, problem with big clubs or big issues is that if the media keep on the subject it has to happen, or they will go for blood.

Hold on, 4 mil is 4 mil no matter where it gets pumped into the club? How could it be anything but a good thing? And the likelyhood is that it would certainly ease the majority of our problems! I think it is very much a wait and see who City get in, if appears that it may become a bit of a debacle I'm sure no self respecting potential England regular will hang around, cue one of the 'big 4'

you have mis-quoted me somewhat, i never said it would not be good thing, i said it would not be the end of our problems to being solvent or a recipe for mass investement like it appears some people on here think it will be. i also wanted to make the point that its something we shouldnt get our hopes up on. if it gets pumped into a stand that could take god knows how long to build then i imagine there will be more than a few disgruntled people on here.

also i just want to say that i dont like the idea that people have that it will sort the majority of our problems, it wont cos money we have recieved in the past never has done and why should it be any different. i just hope if it it does come off that we dont go daft with wages etc and get us in aposition like a certain ex chairman who suddenly realised he had, had enough and did one.

"Sven-Goran Eriksson has been told he will be sacked as Manchester City manager at the end of the season, BBC Sport understands. "

the words "bbc sport understands" means they expect it to happen, probably want the guy to crack under media pressure,

another case of the papers making news not reporting it, they dont mention any of there sources or show any proof like all other medias, for all we know there source could be a 5 yr old city fan,

thing is, if a paper says hes goin he will eventually go, problem with big clubs or big issues is that if the media keep on the subject it has to happen, or they will go for blood.

The source for all this is Athole Still - Sven's Agent. He's been on Sky Sports News and talking to the papers letting them know what is going to happen at the end of the Season.

The general consensus of course now is the Sven has done a great job and Shinawatra has made a massive and naive mistake in getting shut. SGE PLC's stock starts to rise again after a dip in the market. Consequently, several top European/ National sides are alerted to his imminent availablility and may be ready to offer him a big contract. Big payday for Sven and Athole especially if Citeh pay him off into the bargain - and we know from the England debacle that he won't resign.

At worst, Sven will get a new improved Contract at Citeh (and Still will get commission). At best, he will be sacked, get two years pay and then walk into another top job elsewhere with his Agent taking a fat cut.

Hopefully, the top players at Citeh will realise that the Club is still a complete Circus prompting one in particular to hand in a transfer request. :)