What are you listening to at this moment?

top tune there rummy!

me..the sound of silence after having another company threatening me with legal action for selling promos!

i told em what i knew(it isn't illegal..just a grey area) and he got all bolshy and cocky...

"ok..try to sue me!"

"we will send you a warning letter..."

"don't bother...and if you do it'll will be filed in the cats litter tray..unopened."

line goes dead!

now this wasn't even from my bestest of "friends",greEMI or WARNingER bros..just a halfpenny junk company !

F*ck em! :lol:

all the major 2nd hand companies in the uk i've spoken to have had threats too,but it always results to nowt..

anyone like clash/mick jones related stuff? pm me 2 to give away.

Edited by johnny punkster

Two new albums acquired recently:

The Answer - Everyday Demons: Amazing album and great follow up from an amazing debut! Been a fan for a while and glad to be seeing these supporting AC/DC at the gig in Manchester!

Hot Leg - Red Light Fever: Corny as anything, but good!

I saw the infidels live at the Apollo a couple of years ago, they were supporting the truly excellent Chemical Brothers.

The Infadels - We are Not the DJ's. - the best DJ Mix I have heard for bloomin years - and it is a free Download...

Just superb - techno, rock, more techno, PM Dawn, Bloc Party, Bon Jovi, and a bit more techno. The best mix of this type I have heard since 2ManyDJs.... Infact, anything the Infadels do is simply class...

Download it here: Direct to zShare to Download or have a look here Infadels home page

This is class. I've got quite a few sets and this is one of the better ones...

• 2 weeks later...

I've not read the rest of the thread and I'm too lazy to check. But a friend has been banging on about Twisted Wheel of Oldham for a while so I gave that a go today... I was a little dissapointed to be honest.

Oh, and last night I saw Doves live in Warrington, their first gig for almost three years and they were immense.

Played a great spread of old songs and a handful off their new (unreleased) album.

'kin ACES!!