'Oh Chrissy Taylor...................

I don't like all this robbing songs off the Scum. Lets try and be original for a change...

Never heard the owen song!! Do they actually sing it???

sure every club have had a player song to this tune so hardly a blaten scum song like some. You don't have to sing it.

i assume you don't sing flying high, Andy Ritchies magic etc etc

I think West Ham are the owners of the Chris Taylor song by all accounts, but using Christian Dailly and curly hair instead.

I knew that Frankie Valli didn't have any links with Man Scum but I wasn't aware of his West Ham connections. Plus didnt we have "Can't take my eyes off you" as our club song not so long ago.

I knew that Frankie Valli didn't have any links with Man Scum but I wasn't aware of his West Ham connections. Plus didnt we have "Can't take my eyes off you" as our club song not so long ago.

Correct. Some years ago, after a poll, Andy Williams' version of 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' was chosen to be played at BP. Most people got bored with the long slow verse before getting to the lead-in/chorus, which were sung as:

"Der-der, der-der, der-de-de-de,

De der-der,der-der, der-de-de-de

De-der-der,der-der, der-der, de-de-de-de-derrrrr

I love you Oldham and if it's quite alright

I need you Oldham to warm the lonely night

I love you Oldham

Trust in me when I say"

keep the song it was good something different better than theres only one and du du du du and lets give lewi a decent song aswell!!!!!

du du du sadly seemingly brought about by the pre-match drunken antics of the oasis boys and girls at Brighton, unless someone had heard it before ... maybe I have , maybe I really did fry my brain on the free bar that day.

The other was to the tune of louie louie.

lewis lewis oh oh Allesandra yeh yeh yeh yeh

I hate to admit I love the Lomax one to 2unlimited.

Kelvin ...Kelvin Kelvin ... kelvin kelvin ................ lomax lomax lomax

du du du sadly seemingly brought about by the pre-match drunken antics of the oasis boys and girls at Brighton, unless someone had heard it before ... maybe I have , maybe I really did fry my brain on the free bar that day.

The other was to the tune of louie louie.

lewis lewis oh oh Allesandra yeh yeh yeh yeh

I hate to admit I love the Lomax one to 2unlimited.

Kelvin ...Kelvin Kelvin ... kelvin kelvin ................ lomax lomax lomax

haha them two are crackers! :grin:

The Kelvin one was thought up by ROAM at the end of last year in the pub.

As for originality, we sing Du Du Du Du Andy Liddell, like Everton did for Johnson, City do for Petrov, Sheff Utd did for Liddell. The list goes on. We sing The conga tune for Lewi, just like Villa do for Nigel Reo Coker. Just because over clubs sing it, doesnt make it forbidden from us to sing it. The Taylor one was class on Saturday, and I for one will be singing it in the RRE on Sat, Burnley on Tue and Col U the week after.

The Kelvin one was thought up by ROAM at the end of last year in the pub.

As for originality, we sing Du Du Du Du Andy Liddell, like Everton did for Johnson, City do for Petrov, Sheff Utd did for Liddell. The list goes on. We sing The conga tune for Lewi, just like Villa do for Nigel Reo Coker. Just because over clubs sing it, doesnt make it forbidden from us to sing it. The Taylor one was class on Saturday, and I for one will be singing it in the RRE on Sat, Burnley on Tue and Col U the week after.

What happened to hes here hes there hes every :censored:ing where Stefan Stam Stefan Stam. That my favorite.

he says with ohh johnny eyre as a name :shock:

Lets not get into Stam bashing but he is very overrated 'cultered' footballer i've ever seen. Now give me the Seven Nation Army Reuben Hazell chant any day,

Oh lets not forget

Youuuuuuuuuu are my Reuben

My Reuben Hazell

You make my happy when skies are grey,

You'll never know just how much I love you

So please don't take my Hazell away

Ta na na na na Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubes!!!!!!