youth team, band wagon

Right got this great idea, with what seems a shambles with the goings on of the first team, lets look at the youth team, very well organised and playing some smashing stuff under TP, and we are already in the 2nd round with the prospect of the magpies at St James's in round 3, cheaper to get in, and no drum....i'm in!

Right got this great idea, with what seems a shambles with the goings on of the first team, lets look at the youth team, very well organised and playing some smashing stuff under TP, and we are already in the 2nd round with the prospect of the magpies at St James's in round 3, cheaper to get in, and no drum....i'm in!

Great idea!! We'll bring the drum :wink:

why would we??

dont you reckon we are playing decent football????

See that has got my attention straight away. I would love it if we beat them (although I doubt it will be at st. James' more likely the athletics stadium in Gateshead or some other stadium). It would royally rub the noses in the face of all those magpies I work with that we have a history and were founder members of the premier league when they were struggling to get 10k at St. James'.

See that has got my attention straight away. I would love it if we beat them (although I doubt it will be at st. James' more likely the athletics stadium in Gateshead or some other stadium). It would royally rub the noses in the face of all those magpies I work with that we have a history and were founder members of the premier league when they were struggling to get 10k at St. James'.

It's part of the rules of the FA YOuth Cup that games have to be played at the senior team's ground. =)

It's part of the rules of the FA YOuth Cup that games have to be played at the senior team's ground. =)

Ooh goody, like the sound of that then much easier for me to get too. Plus possibly some :drinking45: after depending on what I have to do the next day.

because they are called oldham athletic and wear our crest and play at our ground, yo0u wanna go n watch Curzon Ashton you go for it, but dont try and drag genuin latics fans with you billy boy

i live right next to ashton so if i want to go and watch ashton i will i was only asking if any fans were going to the game..... oh and what a suprise they ARE if you have a look in the general football chat.

and why is it draging latics fans down??

Edited by kellysheroes

Look whos talking <_<

Yeah, lets ditch the team that keeps the club going, they can f off, lets go watch the team who are providing future players to that first team <_<

now then lets get summat straight, the original post was meant as tongue in cheek, if you honestly thought i was tryna get the latics fanatics to ditch the first team then you my friend are a bigger one than KH himself, next kH you say that you live in Ashton and that you want to support your local team, then why didnt you reply with that instead of waiting for your opportunity to show how childish you are by tryna sabotage this post.

and finally, are you both mates joe and KH, i really do hope so, it alwys helps to have a friends shoulder to cry on.

now then lets get summat straight, the original post was meant as tongue in cheek, if you honestly thought i was tryna get the latics fanatics to ditch the first team then you my friend are a bigger one than KH himself, next kH you say that you live in Ashton and that you want to support your local team, then why didnt you reply with that instead of waiting for your opportunity to show how childish you are by tryna sabotage this post.

and finally, are you both mates joe and KH, i really do hope so, it alwys helps to have a friends shoulder to cry on.

what are you on about?? dont know anybody on here...

HAY jacko you missed it on sat you should of gone

CURZON!!! CURZON!!! CURZON!!!

Ooh goody, like the sound of that then much easier for me to get too. Plus possibly some :drinking45: after depending on what I have to do the next day.

Huzzah!

I reckon Centurion, Revolution, The Attic, FitzGeralds, Forth Hotel, Wetherspoons and Rosie's Bar should be enough on the way there. Not sure what to have on the way back to the station though.

Huzzah!

I reckon Centurion, Revolution, The Attic, FitzGeralds, Forth Hotel, Wetherspoons and Rosie's Bar should be enough on the way there. Not sure what to have on the way back to the station though.

Its a pity that it looks like I won't be drinking (heavily) as I'm now on medication which messess with your liver. Can I suggest to go back the other way along to the Crow's Nest (Haymarket) stopping off at one or two pubs on the way and down to the station from there a bit of a crawl (something else I can't really do at the mo) or go to the uni for student night and get the v. late train home at 1.45. Weatherspoon's by the station is a way from the ground though (and actually a bit in the wrong direction) so a new start route might be needed.