Anyone going MK dons by train

Just thought i post it here i just bought two singles to MK dons £4.50 each there are some other singles at 5.50 and £6something on www.trainline.com sadly no cheap tickets for Millwall at moment.

4pounds fifty, 5pounds and 6pounds something...are you sure!!!!!!!

4pounds fifty, 5pounds and 6pounds something...are you sure!!!!!!!

That cant be right surely? I worked out a return the other day and it came to 50squid. Pretty sure I could find cheaper but those prices are bordering on insane......? :shock:

Is that £46 for the three of you?....Which web site?

If you go to www.thetrainline.com, fill in the details for the journey - then go into 'Singles from £7' at the bottom left of the prices - it is at the moment £7 each way + £1 booking fee. So £15 return. You'll have to specify the train you will be going on, and leave plenty of time to get to the station as it is miles away, as mentioned.

If you go to www.thetrainline.com, fill in the details for the journey - then go into 'Singles from £7' at the bottom left of the prices - it is at the moment £7 each way + £1 booking fee. So £15 return. You'll have to specify the train you will be going on, and leave plenty of time to get to the station as it is miles away, as mentioned.

It say's singles from £152.70

I paid for mine last night and never had any problems with this company before.

Booked ours today, it defo said the cheaper tickets no longer were available although the £6.50 box was still on that page. So rang them direct and they weren't. However they are again now for a fact cos I've purchased another ticket at £14.00 with fee

Edited by Lags

Sometimes (like today) it shows these prices in the boxes above, however they are not always still further into the booking process as today was the case.

That happens quite a bit, it's often worth going back or starting the process again (a few times) and they are often there. I presume it's when a few people are trying to book the same ticket on different systems, as they are plainly all linked - for example if you are booking on Branson's Hornby Express but your PC crashes, your travel details can still be held on thetrainline when you go back on.