Zigga Zagga

Ok, yesterday, all singing in the RRE, we had 3 Zigga Zagga's.

The song goes: "One, Two, Three, Four listen to the CHADDY roar!"

Why do we still sing that in the RRE. Shouldn't we sing "listen to the Rocky Roar"?

Listen to the Rocky roar? Should Dale be singing that?

You cant change it, get your own song!

Shouldn't we sing "listen to the Rocky Roar"?

I can catagorically confirm that Rocky was definately roaring yesterday, infact when I saw him in the Old Grey Mare after the game he was absolutely hammered. Sorry about that Luke but when I saw you with that tray of assorted coloured shots I knew the end was nigh for you.

I can catagorically confirm that Rocky was definately roaring yesterday, infact when I saw him in the Old Grey Mare after the game he was absolutely hammered. Sorry about that Luke but when I saw you with that tray of assorted coloured shots I knew the end was nigh for you.

He was well wasted at that point Stu. I think that it was the fact that he had been to that party on Friday night and out since noon.

Mind you, I think you were pretty blasted when you got in the taxi at 2.30 this morning

Cheers,

Harry

Ok, yesterday, all singing in the RRE, we had 3 Zigga Zagga's.

The song goes: "One, Two, Three, Four listen to the CHADDY roar!"

Why do we still sing that in the RRE. Shouldn't we sing "listen to the Rocky Roar"?

Because it's Chaddy it's part of the tradition of being a Latics fan, handed over to new fans over the years ...... the Rocky should get their own song!! Oh! they have, the bloody great escape and the f'ing drum!!

P.S does anyone who holds up their shoes actually understand the significance of it? Oh the irony :lol:

Because it's Chaddy it's part of the tradition of being a Latics fan, handed over to new fans over the years ...... the Rocky should get their own song!! Oh! they have, to bloody great escape the f'ing drum!!

P.S does anyone who holds up their shoes actually understand the significance of it? Oh the irony :lol: